' THE BEGINNING '

"Saanvi I'm getting late. Make it fast" Rihaan changed after hearing.

"Bhai just give me five" came the reply from her room.

After 10 minutes

"Saanvi, if you are not here within the next 2 minutes then I'm seriously gonna..."

"Grill me, punch me, hang me upside down, feed me to your shih tzu...."

"Don't give me ideas dear" he murmured. " Well what now, eat your breakfast and get ready. I'm getting late. Sunno baby I'm not gonna do this chaperon job anymore. I'm done with her tantrums." He told his wife.

"Just leave it Rihaan, she is your sister." Isha said. "But this is too much. I have a business to run, remember." He said

"Well if you don't wanna do it then I'll call Ahaan. At least he won't mind my tantrums." Saanvi said.

"No need. I have a car and I can drive. I'll drop you off. Now get ready or else you will be using the bus today." Saanvi laughed seeing her brother's face change after hearing his name.

Rihaan doesn't like ahaan at all. It's not like Ahaan did something bad but he doesn't like him for spoiling his sister. Also, he knows that saanvi loves ahaan and doesn't want her to get hurt one day.

____________________________________

''Maaaaa........'' Ahaan screamed for the 5th time.

''Ahaan stop screaming my name.'' She said from the kitchen.

''Maa, where is my breakfast? I am starving.''

''Kumbhkaran, here is your breakfast." She kept the breakfast on the table and sat near him.

"I sometimes wonder if you are some sort of weird name-generating machine.'' he said irritatedly.

''Fine, fine I will stop. Here, have the milk.''

''Maa I don't want milk. '' he said, making a yuck face.

"Ahaan, it's milk, not poison. I thought you had sports today. That's why I made it. Now have it."

''Fine, I'll.''

''I am going to the kitchen'' she said and left
''Okay maa.''

''Pss pss Mr Bond......Mr Bond'' A dog came running towards him.

''Ohh who my good boy" he said, petting him and pouring the glass of milk into his food bowl. "Here, have it before maa comes or else she will make tandoori out of us for dinner'' Mr Bond seemed to understand that and finished it quickly.

After having breakfast...

''Maa I am going.'' He said and started his bike.

''Ahaan wait. Why don't you pray to god and go to college? Your 3rd sem is starting na.''

''Maa, why should I do that when you are there to pray for me. I am going maa... bye.''

'"Ahaan but......" seeing he had already left, she took a deep sigh and prayed "God keep my child safe."

____________________________________

IN CLASSROOM

Ahaan sat on a bench and was waiting for Saanvi. When bela came she saw him winking at Ruhi and felt bad.

"Dude, it's not even 9 yet. You have a lot of time to flirt with your Jaan." She said and gave him a nudge.

He came back from his la-la land and said ''Come on man I was waiting for you.''

''Staring at them." She said, He blushed hearing this and shuffled his hair lightly. Saanvi noticed this and her heart fluttered at his innocent look and flushed cheeks.

"Actually in our old classroom, you used to enter through the back door na. So I thought you would do the same. I was looking there for you." He made up an excuse.

She would have loved it if it was the truth. Without dragging it further she said "Ohh... actually this is our last year of college na so I thought that it's better to enter the classroom using the main door. Anyway, how's your day? "

"Going great. Who dropped you?" He asked, "Rihaan did. " she replied

"Ohh, Mr Hitler did. You know what is that one thing I don't miss about you on our vacation?" He asked and she gave a doubtful look. "Well, it is your brother. I don't know why he hates me so much. He defines the word prejudice." He said and she rolled her eyes at him. " But you must have troubled him today, I guess."

"You must have also done that. Lemme guess. Your mother must have given you a glass of milk coz we have sports today and I am damn sure that you gave it to Mr Bond. Then your mother must've told you to pray to god and you told her that it is not necessary because she is there to pray for you. Look Ahaan, see how well I know you

I bet your ruhi and anu won't know this." She said giving him an attitude.

"I know that dear. That's why I love you the most." He hugged and kissed her cheeks. Saanvi pushed him when she saw the professor. Her cheeks became the deepest shade of red in embarrassment.

____________________________________

"Anu, did you notice Ahaan winking and staring at me. He is playing hard to get me." Ruhi told her friend Anu.

"I didn't know that you were blind enough to see that he was looking at me." Anu said laughing

"This is not the first time Ahaan winked at me. It was for me and I know that." Ruhi said.

"Ruhi, I know my Ahaan and he doesn't smile and wink at silky girls like you who literally come to college just to woo boys." Came Anu's reply.

"Anu, choose your words wisely. My nails are sharp as f**k. Keep that in mind." Ruhi said giving her a murderous look.

"Well, I don't need my nails to take you. My bare hand is enough to rip out your hair" she threatened.

"You b****" Other students listened to their fight and laughed. Ahaan turned his head in the other direction in embarrassment. Saanvi couldn't stop laughing. She covered her head with a textbook to hide it.

"LADIES....." the professor said. "This is my classroom. If you wanna fight then get out of my class." He announced and slammed the book on his desk.

They glared at each other and apologised for disrupting his class.