' LOVE❤️ '

"Where is she? I have been waiting for her for a long time. She promised to be here by now." Ahaan thought to himself.

Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder. He turned and said
"Saanvi I have..." but didn't complete it as it wasn't her.

"Hai Anu... what's up?" He asked in disappointment.
"I'm good. You're looking handsome as always." Ahaan went back to his cocky self after hearing this. "Are you waiting for someone Ahaan? Saanvi?" She asked

"Yeah, I am waiting for her. She was supposed to be here by now. But never mind. You wanna get some coffee?" He said in his flirtatious tone and brushed his hair. Anu smiled at him and looked in another direction shyly. She whispered a small Yes and walked towards the canteen.

Ahaan was a total gentleman. He pulled a chair for her, made it clear that he will pay like a true man and made sure to compliment her clothes and accessories.

"So where is saanvi?" Anu asked while sipping her coffee.

"Why are you asking about her?" He was curious.

" Well, I see her always clinging to you. So just curious to know where she went" Anu said. Ahaan felt uncomfortable with that statement.

"Anu she doesn't cling to me. We are best friends and it is very common for best friends to do things together. She went to meet Aryan to collect notes from him." He clarified as he doesn't want anyone to misunderstand her. "And to be frank it's me who clings to her and goes everywhere she goes as I like being around her."

"So you guys are dating or something like that?" Anu asked.

"No, why would you think like that? Anu, saanvi is best friends. We have been together since childhood." He tried to put some sense into her again.

"Look I don't understand. One day, when you have a girlfriend, will you spend your time clinging to your BFF or will you spend time with your girlfriend." She asked and looked at him for an answer.

"Hmmm... I will split.. my time... I guess." He stammered.

"Well, I don't want a boyfriend who splits his time between his so-called BFF and me. Don't see me, wink at me or flirt at me ever again. And a piece of advice for you. Maybe you should just cling to your BFF your entire life because nobody wants a boyfriend like you." She said angrily and stormed off from there.

"Wow, this is what I get for my innocence and sincerity." He said and chuckled.

"What was that all about?" He turned to the voice and saw saanvi. "Ohh nothing, sit down. I'll order some coffee for you." He said.
She replied, " No, I crave ice cream. I want...." He didn't let her complete " I know chocolate ice cream is your favourite" she smiled at that and said, "Why are you in such a good mood today. Did love god smile upon you today?" She said teasingly.

" No it's just that I realised that at the end of the day you are the only one I have" he said and side hugged her.

"Ohh baby, did you get dumbed?" She asked, pulling his cheeks and he nodded like a baby.

She hugged him and said "Ohh, don't be sad, we have a lot of people left on your crush list. We can catch some chicks tomorrow. I'll order ice cream for us. And it's on me. Okay." She said and they both ended up laughing.

It didn't matter to ahaan if he was dumbed or not because he had his saanvi. He knows that she got his back. Saanvi was happy that he was happy. Even though she loves him, what matters to her the most is his happiness and his being with someone that cares and loves him for who he is. After all, that's LOVE❤️.

 After all, that's LOVE❤️