' Only People Who Can ❤️, Can Fight '

Saanvi entered her room and threw away everything she had in her hand. he banged her pillows on the wall. Threw her teddy in the dustbin and project papers out of the window.
Rihaan, who saw her storm into the house, waited some time for her to calm down. Then he collected those papers from the lawn, took their dog Niko in his hands and went to her room.
He knocked twice and opened the door. She was under the blanket sitting like a ghost on her bed.

"Niko is scared of you. Why don't you tell him you are alright?"  He said softly.
"Go away. I'm not in a good mood." She said

"That's why I brought Niko to cheer you up. What happened kiddo? Did you both fight? How about I go over there and beat him up? Remember, my Jackie chan moves are still sharp." He tried to cheer her up and she giggled at this. She removed the blanket and said,

"Nooooo, I am the one who should get beaten up. I hurt his feelings. I said things that I shouldn't have said. I blurted out some mean stuff. He didn't even yell at me back. He just asked me to get out. That's all. I wish he yelled at me. We could have sorted it out then and there itself." She took Niko in her hands and hugged him. Niko licked her face and snuggled into her.

"Look saanvi. Fighting is common between two people. Take isha and my case. We fight over silly things and when we do, we say very mean things to each other that we don't really think about. But that doesn't mean we don't love each other. Only people who can love and can fight because love hurts." He said and gently kissed her hair.

"Don't tell me that you know I love him?" she said "okay I don't. Happy" He said and smiled.  "Bhaiiiii… you are not supposed to know that." she said and made a crying sound.

"It's alright, I don't have a problem with that. I agree that I am not a fan of his. But he keeps you happy. I am glad that you have someone like that in your life. So be a good girl and apologise to him tomorrow, Okay." He said to which she nodded and rested her head on his shoulder.

____________________________________

The next morning, saanvi went to pick him up as she promised. She didn't see him outside but saw that his bike was still there. So she went inside and saw his mother cooking in the kitchen.

"Morning aunty" she greeted. "Morning dear, Ahaan had already left." she replied.
"But his bike is still outside." Saanvi asked.

"Its brakes are not working well and a mechanic will come and pick it up later.  So he decided to walk to college today. He just left. So you may find him nearby." His mother said and she felt sad. She bid bye to his mother and left. "

On her way to college, she saw Ahaan waiting at the bus stop. She called out his name but saw him talking to some girls there. So she got angry and left. At college, when the professor asked if anyone completed their project, Saanvi submitted hers and left the class. After some students, Ahaan also submitted his.

"Ahaan, saanvi has already submitted the project under both your names." The professor said, Ahaan looked outside and saw saanvi hiding behind the door.

"I don't know about that sir but this is my project." He said and kept the project on the table. The professor took the project and went through it.

"Ahaan can I be honest with you?" he nodded. "This project is not good enough. You are a brilliant student. This will get you some marks but this is not as good as the projects that you had submitted before. Now I don't wanna know what's going on between you and saanvi, but since she had submitted her project in both your name, I am not accepting this. I hope you understand." He said and left with the projects.

Ahaan felt so humiliated and tore his project in anger. He threw them in the dustbin and left the class. Suddenly someone caught his hands and when he turned around, it was saanvi.
"Are you angry with me?" She asked cutely.

"What you said is right. I don't have an ounce of creativity in me. The only thing I know is to study spoon fed things and cling to you 24×7. But I don't wanna do it anymore. So leave me alone." He said and shook her hands away

Saanvi felt so sad. Her eyes swelled up and she left there at once. She went and sat on a bench at the abandoned park at the backside of their college. She wiped her eyes and sat there looking at the sky. Suddenly she left a presence beside her and turned to see some boys.

"Saanvi, what are you doing here alone? Need some company?" Madhav, one of the boys, asked her. "Look Madhav, just leave me alone okay. I have enough problems on my hands right now. So just f*** off." Irritation was visible on her face. She collected her things and was going to leave when he took hold of her hand. She struggled to get her hand out. When she couldn't she slapped him on the face with her other hand and pushed him. But she wasn't done. She took a wood log lying on her side and beat him on his leg. When his friends tried to stop her, she punched one in the face and beat the other. Suddenly someone took hold of her hands and pulled her away.