slow torture

I was humiliated. Badly,and whipped with her belt.

15 minutes earlier

Am I still her younger sister ?; I doubt that. I'm still locked in her room with bottles thrown around after she might have gulped the drinks down in a matter of minutes. And she isn't even twenty-one; we learnt about teen drinking in school yesterday and I wanted to tell zara that it's illegal and she shouldn't do that, but she said that nobody will ever come to know and told me I was to be punished for disturbing her.

And now I sit near her bed while staring mindlessly at the wall. It's useless to beg for help now , I know she won't stop. Tears don't drip down my eyes I just sit here observing my surroundings. 

She likes to torture my thoughts in this way , locking me in here after telling me that i was going to be punished . The first time she did this I cried my eyes off and threw shards of already broken bottles around out of frustration.

The result of my tantrum was
getting myslef burned by her lighter and candlewax dripped on my face. I screamed until I couldn't breathe and my voice was hoarse for two days.

The door creaks open and zara walks in ,drunk. Again. Her shirt is soiled with vomit and her arm has a new wound .

"That bitch will get what she deserves"she says ,her eyes fall upon me and she grabs me by my hair ."till then you'll have to suffer."

Her belt easily slides off her waist and she folds the soft part around her palm that means I'll be hit with the buckle.  She never even needs the belt . All the denim she owns fits her perfectly until she tears it off during a fight. And then she again runs back to the mall , like the perfect daughter and gets a stash of clothes , from zara , ofcourse. Go figure.

" awww...my little sister isn't begging today? What happned baby?
Too much in confidence or you really carve pain ?"she says. I speak nothing I show no emotion. A slap hits me on my left cheek and her voice turns harsh, she's angry."well I have an idea , you beg to be hit by my belt and after every hit you beg for more...And if you don't I'll ask my boyfriend to see what should be done to you"

This sends shivers down my spine . My mouth opens to protest but she pushes me in the bed with my back facing her . " Now you beg , I'll give you ten seconds and if you don't start then ..."

I cut her off by screaming  to be hit even before she started to count . I never wanted to take chances of getting hit by Elliot." Zara please hit me with the belt I beg you." Heat forms behind my eyes and tears threaten to spill.

"Well if you insist ...I must satisfy what you beg for since I'm elder"

The hit comes without any warning. I gasp for air and she starts to count again .

"One" my heart speeds up. A drop of tear drips down my right eye.

"Two " I sniffle my sobs . I have to beg , I don't want to be abused my Elliot.

"Three"

"I b-beg..ple-" I choke on my tongue

"What hon? I can't hear you" she mocks.  Her hands twist my arm to a painful angle and I groan. 

I can't say any more . But I'll have to .

"Z-zara please hit m-me.."

"With what baby?"

"Y-our belt"

"Oh...my belt , but did you forget your manners? What do you say when you request something ? "

"Please"I spill it out.

"Of course" she smiles

After this it's just me begging for more against my will and her landing a painful ship on my back .

After almost ten minutes she lays on her bed and sleeps. Tomorrow night be better , I think . Maybe I won't be humiliated tommorow .

Maybe.....