What Did You Say?

You and Daya walked out of the bathroom, holding hands.

"Are you ready for the paparazzi?" Daya asked.

"No," You answered bluntly. "But I'll try."

"That's all I ask of you," Daya said, a minuscule smile on her face.

The two of you walked onto the red carpet, as the event was over by now. Sure enough, there were reporters and photographers everywhere. They were all clamoring for Daya's attention. Finally, one broke through, and started asking questions.

"Zendaya, who are you wearing?"

"This dress is my favorite Gucci. I only wear it on special occasions such as this."

"And who have you brought with you?" The reporter asked eagerly.

"This gorgeous girl I brought with me today is my girlfriend, Y/N."

You stifled a gasp. What did she just say? Had she really called you her girlfriend? You looked over at Daya, and she flashed a loving smile at you. You smiled back, deciding to roll with it until you could talk to her in private.

The reporter asked Daya a few more questions, and the two of you walked off the carpet, and got into a waiting car.

"Daya," You started to say, but she cut you off.

"We'll talk about it when we get home," She smiled at you.

You rode in silence until you arrived at Daya's house. You two got out of the car, and walked inside. After Daya closed the door, you started talking.

"Did you really say what I think you said?" You asked her.

"Does it upset you?" She answered, truly concerned.

"No, I just didn't think you would want someone like me."

Her only response was a kiss, sudden and passionate. You leaned into it, kissing her back.

"So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" Daya asked.

"You already know the answer to that," You smiled, and leaned in for another kiss.

A/N: Shorter than the last one, sorry about that! I hope you like the story so far, and I'm considering retitling it. I'll send out an announcement with the new name. If you have any ideas, feel free to message me! This part is brought to you  with help from @xx-sadsmiles-xx my favorite person on earth!