Just the start

It was peaceful in Thomas's living room. He was currently sat down reading a comic, minding his own business, when a thought came up in his head... 'What if I invite all the Sides to help me get these feelings of my chest?'

Suddenly Logan, Patton, Roman and Virgil appeared in front of him. Thomas smiled, "I was actually just about to call all of you down here." Patton smiled. "Aw, did ya need us for something kiddo?" Thomas nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "I was thinking..."

[LINE BREAK]

The Dark Sides has a separate living area compared to the Light Sides. They were both technically in the same area, the only difference was the Dark Sides had blacks and greys littered in a colourless pattern across their walls. This is where Remus and Deceit spent most of their time - in a gloomy, dull place. Remus was currently in his room, most likely eating deodorant and singing extremely loudly. Deceit however, was laid on his back staring at the ceiling.

To say that Deceit wasn't tired would have been a lie. He was completely exhausted. His limbs would scream every time he shifted his body into a more comfortable position. His skin (which is usually pale) is now unnaturally pale, with beads of sweat trickling down his face. His glazed eyes had dark circles underneath them, reminding him how his body physically and mentally needs sleep - but his mind wouldn't let him. His bangs did cover his eyes though. Deceit heard a faint knocking noise coming from behind his door.

Deceit got himself in a sitting position, and put on his hat, before Remus entered. "Sup Dee!" Deceit looked up at him through his hair. The good thing about having a hat on means he hardly ever had to do his hair. He looked down at his hands, not really paying attention to anything or anyone.

"Are you even listening to me Dee?" Remus said, snapping Deceit back to reality. "Yes." He replied blankly. Remus just shook it off. "I was saying that Thomas has invited us to hang out with him and the others!" Remus was smiling like an absolute mad man. Deceit sighed, "What time?" Remus's smile increased. "NOW!!!" He replied grabbing Deceit's gloved hand, pulling him upright, and walking towards the door.

The sudden movement made his stomach do backflips and cartwheels. He let out a sharp breath of air, causing Remus to let go in shock. "Are you okay Dee?" Remus's worry for Deceit was becoming more and more obvious. Not wanting Remus to worry he said, "Yeah, you just started me when you grabbed my arm is all." Deceit was never good at lying to Remus, but with neither one wanting to press into matters further, they stepped into Thomas's living room.

[LINE BREAK]

Thomas was leaned against the staircase, with Patton, Virgil, Roman and Logan all sat on the sofa (making sure they left room for Remus and Deceit). "I still don't think this is a good idea..." Virgil said. Roman turned to him, "I as the Prince, shall protect you all if things go out of hand!" Thomas was about to say something, but Remus had appeared.

"Hope I'm not late to the P-A-R-T-Y!!!" Remus yelled upon arrival. Roman had face planted. Remus took his seat, as Deceit arrived behind Remus. He managed to catch the worried glance of Virgil, before he sat down next to Remus. And as Thomas began to speak...

There is no escaping this...

[LINE BREAK]

Hello! I am a new author! I hope you enjoyed part one of this story!

There will be around 3 - 4 chapters in this little series.

[Edit: Originally I was only going to do 3 - 4 chapters, but so many people wanted me to continue... so if you are reading this in the future, that is the reason why there are more than 4 chapters.]

[Edit: 4.07.2020]

Don't feel afraid to comment any tips for beginners, or if you like Thomas Sanders and his Sides!

"Until next time: guys, gals and non binary pals... peace out" - Thomas Sanders

THANKS FOR
READING
THIS STROY