Fight, love & ......!

It's been 3 months since I published the first chapter of the book and I never thought of getting 10k views to the book. This is the first book and thanks to all the readers and I hope keep on supporting the book . Lots of love.
😍😜😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️
Now back to the story....

Warning mature content 🔞🔞😁

Time skip 1 week....

Pete pov:

It's been a week since we celebrated our anniversary, Ae has been a bit busy but he always finds time to spend with me ( being the typical ae he is).....

as the time passed Ae has been being busy with his work , I understand that being a CEO of the company it will be hard with the work....I keep on telling myself that I should not be stressed but it's the nature of human to feel bad by getting neglected....

Being 24/7 with Ae is hurting me more because even if I'm his assistant is becoming more difficult, their are always meetings lined for the day ......., After completing the work I prepare the dinner for him, he gets so tired that he doesn't even glance my face but goes to the room directly......

It feels like ages I have spent time with Ae , I got attached to him so early but it feels like it was just a dream......he used to spend time with me always but now......

I miss you Ae☹️

Ae pov:

I have been busy these days that I cannot spend time with him , it's killing me. But the work is being so hectic....I want to complete this projects fast so that I can spend time with him....

I can see dark circles under Pete's eyes it hurts me alot... But I cannot do anything about that ...

I should talk Pete today, even if he doesn't listen I should do it ...

Pete pov:

I have reached home and again Ae hasn't come yet , I think I should talk to Ae today... Not talking with each other doesn't gives any solution.... I understand being busy is one thing, but if it continues like their maybe misunderstandings too

While I was lost in my thoughts I didn't see Ae was sitting opposite to me and o.m.g he was hot😍 (control your emotions) he opens his first buttons and looks sexy Infront of me I can't handle.....

Smut ahead

I slowly walk towards him and sit on his lap , I peck his lips once to check his expression he was fine and I was not ok with it. I slowly travelled my hands towards his open chest , I pull him by his collar and kiss him passionately and he returns the kiss....

"Sorry babe I missed you so much let me do you we will talk later... Please" Ae begging while nibbling my ears makes me weak... I nod in approval moaning at the end...

He came to my lower lip biting it for entrance but i didn't give him permission he grabs my ass and gives a squeeze and gasp with the sudden action I gasp open my mouth and he enters his tongue into my mouth.....

I grind on his junior (not exactly junior I don't know 😜)... He carries me towards our room and throws me into the bed.. he hovers over me keeps distracting me by kissing I didn't even knew I was naked Infront of him...

He slowly started going down and his hands worked fast, he bit my nipple which gave a vibration (it's only been a week) but even know it feels like first. He plays with other nipple....

He takes my length in his hands and give  a handjob which is driving me crazy  god I can't help but moan "a...yeese just like that" but he stops suddenly....

Ae pov:

I was pleased with his moans but spoils my mood . "Pete baby did you forgot what you should call me should I punish?" I can see the terrified look in his face . I smirk at seeing the submissive state of Pete ....

I feel like to tease him more , but my body is not allowing maybe other day ..... But today I will show him heaven.... "Daddy" the words I heard from Pete which distracted me .... Yes, baby that is what you should be calling me....

my fingers working fast to prepare him .... I scissor him by stretching him so it will be easy for me enter.. he keeps on whimpering, I guess he is ready now....

I line up and ask his permission he simply nods so I take it as a yes and slowly enter into  keep on doing it again and again the whole night expressing our emotions through bodies...
We both release at time and I carry Pete and clean him and peck each other before drifting into sleep.....

End of smut

Morning......

I wake up early to prepare breakfast to my baby and I have something to tell him .Since I'm shirtless I can feel soft hand around my waist and ticklish breathe near my neck... I turn my head towards the side and peck his lips....

After we finish eating  I need to talk to you and we both sit in front of eachother."Pete I know you love this job alot but I want you to stay at home, I want you to relax and let me do all the work you have been through many things why not relax?" I asked him hesitated but after a long he Pete accepts without any question I was so nervous to ask him...

"Thank you understanding me babe I love you"

"Love you too Ae, I know you are worried about me even though I can manage but for you I'll accept but if I get bored I'll join again is that ok Ae?"

"I'll make sure you won't get bored" I wink at him he blush cutely...

No one pov:

From that day onwards Pete is staying at home. Ae hires a new secretary to replace Pete. At first everything was going fine...but then there was storm in the form of person...

Which was not expected...pete started feeling like Ae is changing he keep coming late at night ... Pete asks him the reason, he tells he is busy and goes to bed and sleeps.... He doesn't even kiss him like before ..... This is not the same love which I used to see in his eyes like before...

The thing which Pete doesn't is that he is not busy with work but their is something else which Pete is not aware and keeps on thinking negative.

Ae has been having things going on his mind from a very long time,, which is creating disturbance between the couples.......

What is that ae is thinking , that is making Pete feel like hell....Pete keeps on asking Can whether everything is going well in the office, Can keeps on assuring that everything is fine not to worry but Pete keeps on thinking negatively...

What is that Ae stressing about???

What is going to happen???

Keep on voting and commenting

And thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter....

Lots of love😍😘😘😘💗💗💗💗💗