-Nine-

Come out of the closet Felicia

PROOFREAD

Y/N'S POV

"I've seen you hang around with this girl too. She's a brunette kinda tall, wears a choker. Who is that?" Max keeps on going with the conversation although she can sense I'm kind of annoyed but she isn't one to care too much.

"Her name is Ashley Campbell. Why? What's so interesting about her to you?"

"I don't know she seems cool though."

I think for a bit before getting a brilliant idea "If you want to know more about them you should just go hang out with us sometimes."

I don't touch on it much but whenever I see her after I hang out with the others she seems not her usual self. She seems awfully... I don't know how to explain it. She just acts weird is all. So instead of letting her sulk I always try to convince her to go talk with me and the others but her answer is always "I don't know y/n."

"I don't know. I don't want to ruin your friendship or whatever. Besides, I don't go to your school so how should I even hang out with you if I don't know yall's schedules."

"Max there is no such thing as ruining our friendship. The only thing that's possible is you adding to it. I'm sure the gang will love you." I smile at her and then she smiles back.

"You know what? I'll text them right now and we'll plan something!"

Max seems uncomfortable with this decision but she's always so sad that I hang out with them and if she doesn't like it then she can just leave, no big deal.

(You're bold, Sal is italic, Larry is underlined and Ash is normal.)

Hey dudes I have a friend and she told me she wants to meet you guys

are yall free rn?

Yup, I'm free

yeah me too

yeah

what's her name?

its max

oh thats cool!

where do we meet?

its cold outside, so i say, lets just hang out at my apartment

aighty 

coolio

I look up from my phone and see Max sitting on the curb waiting for me so I speak up "Alright cool. You good to go?"

"Guess so."

-

"Hey, sweet cheeks!" Larry exclaimed upon seeing Max and the light pink blush was visible. She looked down shyly waving to him and walked over to sit next to me. "Yikes, sorry max." Larry bit his lip and plopped down onto a bean bag chair.