𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇.

and then the girl jumped

nahee jumped, but she didnt fall

tears streamed down her face as she looked up to she a boy she knew, holding on to her arm for her dear life.

"jaemin let me go." she cried.

"NO! DONT DO THIS NAHEE! PLEASE! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" he shouted back to her.

"no jaemin, let me die in peace."

at those words, jaemin pulled so hard, he didnt even know he could pull that hard.

jaemin managed to get her back up on the platform, but her legs were still dangling off the edge, threatening to fall further and pull her whole body with them.

"jaemin, let me go." she said, still crying, "i don't want to suffer anymore."

"don't be so selfish! think about this, nahee. do you know how the people who care about you will feel?!"

"no one cares about me." she sighed.

"i care." he scoffed.

nahee slowly looked up, legs still dangling from the edge, looking at the boy behind the bars.

he held out his hand, wanting, no, needing her to take it.

she hesitantly put her hand in his, fitting perfectly.

she stood up and climbed backed over the bars, falling into his arms, crying.

jaemin didnt say anything.

he knew that she needed to cry it all out, so he just hugged her and stroked her back.

after awhile, she stopped crying.

she looked up to him and said, "jaemin, im sorry."