𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗉𝗍² : 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

jaemin, and aera?

jaemin, and aera?

tears formed in nahee's eyes when she saw him, with her, obviously thinking that she was being cheated on

"j-jaemin?" she stuttered in a small voice.

"its not what it looks like okay?!"

jaemin stood up and started to walk towards her, but before he could even get near her, she ran out the door and slammed it.

"go. go and do it. explain to her while you're at it." aera smiled, and walked out.

jaemin sighed, put on his coat and shoes.

he went down the elevator, nervous of course, and squinted at the sunset that gleamed at him once the doors opened.

he found his girl crying at the fountain.

NAHEE.

i thought he loved me.

wow. im such a dumbass for thinking he actually loved me huh.

i looked up to see him looking at me.

"p-please. go a-away." i cried.

he didnt say anything.

he simply just grabbed my wrist and started pulling me.

"JAEMIN STOP! YOURE HURTING ME! STOP IT."

jaemin stopped, looked at me, and put my wrist down carefully in defeat

he put his hands in his pockets and continued to walk.

i just stood there like an idiot. how is he so chill as a person who just cheated on his girlfriend?

he stopped and turned around, gesturing me to follow him, even though i was very mad at him, i did as he said.

i followed him all the way to the carnival. the place we went for our first date.

we continued walking and we stopped at a cotton candy shop.

it was my favourite food at the carnival. i inhaled the sweet smell of it and smiled ever so slightly, but frowned again when i realised our situation.