Author's Note

Hey, guys! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated I Feel Your Stress in a while. It's not that I haven't wanted to, it's that my computer's hard drive decided to have a stroke. I've been without my computer/writing program since November 30th now. Whoopedyfuckingdoo! I'm actually having to type this message on my cell phone. Anyway, I had chapter 12 in the editing phase back in November, but when the hard drive died, I lost all of my work. It sucks. I lost not only the latest chapters of I Feel Your Stress and Punks N Cola, but I also lost my non fanfiction stories that I heavily intended to have published soon. The good news is that the guy who's fixing my laptop told me that the new hard drive is in, so hopefully I'll be able to get back to writing very soon. I'm shooting for the end of this week, but with the way things have been going, I'm making absolutely no promises. I Feel Your Stress will most likely be the first thing I work on and publish when I get it back. Thank you guys so much for reading this and having patience with me while I get these problems sorted out! In the mean time, you may like my other story, Punks N Cola. Be sure to check it out if you like crazy random Fallout fanfics. Have a picture of my parakeet, Gallus, getting ready to become the ultimate swordsman while you wait.
~Sommer AKA Theatre Punk