Chapter 13: A Lot of F-Bombs and Freya's Romance With Trigonometry Face

Well, he's really fucking done it now. I mean committing 21 individual murders is one thing, but unleashing the fucking apocalypse!? Okay, I need to calm down. Maybe it's not as bad as I think it is... FUCK FUCK FUCKETY FUUUUUUUUCK! Of course it is! What the hell did this man just unleash? I couldn't stop pacing as I thought this.

            "Tesla..." Walter said, trying to get my attention, "Tesla? Tesla Destin?

            I ignored him as I continued to pace.

            "TESLA DESTIN ERIS STONECROP!"

            I stopped.

            "How the fuck do you know my middle name?" I questioned.

            "That's not important at the moment," Walter said, "You need to stop spiraling so we can figure out what to do to fix this."

            "How the fuck do you fix the fucking apocalypse?"

            "I never knew what a foul mouth you had..."

            "Well fuck, Walter. First you want to fix the devil you just unleashed so you can't answer a simple question. Now you're taking the time to point out my sailor mouth. It's just fucking vocabulary. It doesn't fucking hurt anyone. Jeesh. It's a very versatile word."

            "Okay, moving forward... We need help to do this, but something is burning within me, telling me that it's possible."

            "I've read about what you just awakened. There is no way in hell the two of us can stop Valtiel."

            "Maybe we can. What do you know about this Valtiel?"

            "He's an angel of the order. Essentially, he's their god's agent alongside Metatron. Some people speculate that Valtiel is actually Metatron, but I highly doubt that. Oh fuck, he has a lot to do with rebirth... Which is what we were just about to attempt... And what James successfully did with Mary..."

            "Just keep telling me what you know. We need to sort out what we can."

            "I'm surprised The Order didn't teach this shit. They think he's a great being that isn't harmful, obvious bullshit."

            "They made me read a lot about their god, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

            "The books I read on all of this were from an outside source, so I believe they're trustworthy."

            "The red devil! He's the one who gave me the power I possessed."

            "So you do have a connection to him... Interesting."

            We pondered the information we had for a little while until we were interrupted by a voice that came from behind us.

            "Valtiel isn't the threat," The voice said causing us to turn around and see the person speaking, "It's the god he's trying to usher in that we need to worry about."

            Standing in front of us was the spitting image of my cousin, Heather, she even sounded just like her, but she looked rough. It couldn't actually be her. Her skin was pale, warped, and almost rusty looking. Her hair was pitch black instead of blonde, and her eyes were soulless black orbs.

            "Who are you?" I asked, "And why do you look like Heather?"

            "I'm the memory of who she truly is."