• The dream •

Jori was a girl who traveled often alone. She had spent the week in Boston and decided the next day that she would have to go .Next she would go to a village named Azreal.
But that night jori had the strangest dream. She dreamed that she was walking up a dark, rusted staircase and then entered a bedroom. The bedroom seemed normal but two things seemed off.
The room was pastel and each of the windows was sealed shut with rusted big nails that stuck up out of the wood.
In her dream jori went to sleep in that bedroom.

During the night a girl with a pale face and black eyes with long with white hair came into the room

The girl leaned over the bed jori was in and whispered with her soft voice, "This is an evil place. Flee while you still can." When the girls cold hand touched her  arm and told her to get out, jori awakened from her dream panting and sweating. The whole night she lay awake thinking about the dream.
In the morning she told the landlady that she didn't want to go to the village Azeral after all. "I don't think I'll be able to tell you why, but I can't bring myself to go..."she paused and looked into the landlady's eyes "then why don't you just go to Kingston?" The landlady said. "It's a pretty town and not too far from where you were going to go"
Jori took the landlady's word and went to Kingston
One of her friends told her of a cute cottage that she could get a room in.
When she finally got there the house was nice looking and the landlady as nice as could be "let's show you the room"she said gesturing her to come inside "I think you will like it!"
They walked up a dark rusted staircase, exactly like the one in jori's dream. "This must be a coincidence because all of these types of houses have the same staircases.." jori thought to herself.
They got closer to the room and when the landlady opened the door it was the room in her dream, with the pastel and the rusted nails sticking out of the wood in the window. "How do you like it darling" the landlady said. It took jori a second to respond because she was in shock "I-I'm not that sure.." she said. "That's okay, just take your time to think it over"the landlady replied. " I'll bring up some tea as you think."
Jori ran her fingers through her hair and sat on the bed staring at all the pastel in the room. Soon after there was a knock on the door. "Oh it's the tea" she thought...but it wasn't the landlady. It was the girl with the pale face and the black eyes with the long white hair. Jori jumped up grabbed her things and fled.