• the bride •

Keith and Victoria were a young couple that got married happily. After the wedding they had a party at Victoria's grandparents house.Friends and family arrived and they laughed, danced, joked, and sang long into the night.
After the party the guest decided that it would be fun to play a game of hide and seek. The groom covered his eyes and began counting to a hundred while the guest and his newly bride hide in the best spots they could find.
After he finished counting to a hundred he looked everywhere and eventually found everyone except for the beautiful bride.
The guest began looking everywhere and calling her name. They became more anxious as time passed by and they couldn't find a trace of her.
After days passed they gave up searching and assumed she ran away and left her new husband.

The husband accepted that his beautiful bride must have had second thoughts on their marriage. He decided to forget about her and go on with his life.

A few years later, a cleaning lady was cleaning out the attic when she came across a old trunk. Out of curiosity she opened it.

A smell of death came from the trunk and inside she found the rotten corpse of a young women , still in her in a bridal gown

A smell of death came from the trunk and inside she found the rotten corpse of a young women , still in her in a bridal gown. There was a wedding finger on her bony finger and the cleaning lady knew it was the missing bride.
She must have hidden in the trunk and accidentally locked herself inside. It was impossible to tell whether she had suffocated or starved to death, but her face was frozen in a silent scream.