• the red eyes •

*this is first person*

I had checked into a small hotel only one hour from Florida where I needed to go see my cousins .It is late and pouring rain .I'm also soaked so that doesn't help much .

I walk into the hotel and a hint of mildew enters my nose "this could be worse" I thought to myself. I walked up to the front desk and told  a woman in her thirties I would like to get a room.
She tells me the room number and gave me the key. She then tapped my shoulder as I was going to go to my room "one thing you should really know.........there is one room that has its numbers missing also no one can get in so don't even try getting in there."
I gave the woman a strange look and took the key and went to my room to sleep.
I washed up because of the rain that soaked me and I change into new clothing. After I finished I went to bed .
When I finally fell asleep I heard drops of water hitting the floor and what sounds like static from a tv. It came from the room across mine.
Annoyed that I couldn't sleep I followed the sound to tell the people to turn it off . Its coming from the room with no numbers. I pound on door. There was No response as I knew  there probably wouldn't be. I look in the keyhole and look around the room. I see nothing except red and a tv that only shows static.
I tried opening the door even though I was told not to, as I was doing so a loud bang came from the room.....I fell down to the ground. Was that just a gun shot?!?!

I go down to front desk to complain

I go down to front desk to complain. "whoever is in that room they are very loud and I think I even heard a gunshot ?" She looked at me like I was crazy. It took a couple of seconds to respond but she told me a story . There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband with a gun .Her skin was as white as snow and so was her hair , except for her eyes which were as red as rubies. Hearing this news I was going to leave to Florida that night grab my stuff and not wait I was too scared to even stay in this place right now , but I had an urge to look through the key hole again. I looked through and saw a women white skin , white hair, and red eyes. She looked like she had been shot through the head.

I continued to stare at her until she leaped out of the door and started to scream while banging on the door "DONT DO IT" over and over again. I fled that night and I'm never going back.