Chapter 2: Knowledge is power, too whoever needs it.

"Astartes speaking"
'Characters Thoughts'
"Regular human speech"
[Transmission or recordings]

Thought of the day: "An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded."

Location: Beyond wall Sina, deep into the "Badlands"

In the deeper parts of the "Badlands", the wilderness was surprisingly beautiful, despite the dangers that lie inside. For the most part, the "Badlands" is covered by an expansive forest that stretched unto the horizon with no end in sight. The sky was a bright crimson in the day in the night it becomes unnaturally dark. For the inhabitants, of this world, they couldn't shake the feeling that something is hiding in there. If only they knew how right they were, sadly ignorance and the help of a man are the cause of this predicament.

If only they knew what they were fighting, if only they knew that all their sacrifices were worthless. Would they weep? Would they rage? Perhaps they might actually come together to finally take the fight to the true enemy. Sadly, such thoughts can only be pondered and never realized. Despite the predicament, this world finds itself in, for some strange reason they believe they are at peace.

It is funny how they believe it, despite knowing should they step out of their "cages" they'll die. Like puppets, they dance in whatever way the one pulling the strings desires. They will never know that the peace they so take for granted is so fragile that all it takes is a little push to make it crumble. They will never know how their lives are at the hands of a man who doesn't have faith in them but has the gall to say only with his guidance or vision.

Can they truly achieve greatness, they'll never truly know the secret war that's been waged for a very long time. They are ignorant of their world mysteries...and that is what is sad. They'll never know the huge lie that was given to them. Nevertheless, I digress, this is all in the future that hasn't come to pass...yet. In the forest of the "Badlands", there could be seen a group of "Giants" clad in power armor leisurely strolling.

The Astartes moved through the groaning forests of trees like lice in a wheat field. Despite strolling at their own pace each one was on guard for any possible movement of the enemy. When the Astartes went deeper into the "badlands" they were always engaged by the Grimm on multiple occasions. The process of advance became mechanical, almost trance-like. There was no strategy, no tactic, just moving forward, after all, they are the Emperor's angels of death. How can they let themselves be held back by these Xenos?

To the Imperium of Man, these "Giants" are Adeptus Astarte, superhuman soldiers crafted by the beloved Emperor of Mankind. Such beings were made for the sole purpose to wage wars on a galactical scale all in the name of annihilating the enemies of mankind. To be more specific these Astartes are known by the specification Primaris Space Marine. They are faster, taller, stronger, and so much more.

Compared to their smaller, but equally, deadly brothers, they are the pinnacle of being an Adeptus Astartes. To be a Primaris is to be a veteran of thousands of campaigns and a long service record that spans for hundreds of years. These records should more than adequately describe the first generation of Adeptus Astartes. The first step, before they become a Primaris marine should they survive long enough.