Girls Night

Sapphire Knight-

It has been 3 days since that stupid party.
Today Dylan has his date with 'Barbie' and I have my best friend coming over for drinks and movies.
Girls night!
In fact, I think I just heard someone knock on the door.
Jaydon is standing there with wine one hand and a bag of chocolate and chips in the other.
"Heeyy" Jaydon says as she walks in.
"Hey. You ready to have a great girls night?"
"Heck yeah I am".
"Okay I'll go start a movie. You poor drinks and get the snack ready".
"Sounds good".
About two hours later and three drinks in we finish the movie.
"So... You never told me how that party was on Wednesday".
"Oh crap. I didn't? I thought I did".
"Nope. So spill".
"Okay. Well Dylan beat up Dravon. Then Dravon told me he still loves me and wants me back. He kissed me then asked me out again".
"Wow. Dylan beat up Dravon?"
"Yup".
"Whoa. Why?"
"I have no idea. He didn't even seem to know. He looked completely shocked that he did it".
"Are you kidding me?"
"Nope. When I finally got him to stop punching Dravon he looked down at him in complete shock. Like he couldn't understand why he looked all beat up. Then when I told him to go he said that he didn't know what came over him".
"Wow. So what did you do about Dravon?"
"What do you mean?"
"What did you do when he asked you out again?"
"Oh. I told him that I would love to be with him again but he needed to wait a bit so I could 'break up with' Dylan".
"Oh right. So you are getting back with Dravon?"
"Yeah. Of course. That's the whole reason I was doing this whole stupid thing with Dylan in the first place. So I could get Dravon back".
"I guess. But what if the reason Dylan beat him up is because he actually likes you?"
"What?! No! That is crazy talk. He would never like me. I'm a freak to him, remember?"
"Well you never know".
"Okay. Fine let's say you are weirdly right, it wouldn't matter because I don't like him at all like that".
"Are you sure about that? Everytime we talk about him you get a little twinkle in your eyes".
"Yeah an angry twinkle".
"Whatever you say".
"I thought you hated him?"
"I do but not as much as Dravon. I don't see why you want him back. He treated you like crap. And even though you guys are pretending, Dylan has been treating you pretty great".
"If you say so Jay. I just do see him like that. At all".
"Okay. Okay. I'll drop it. For now. Let's watch another movie".
"Okay".
So we ended up watching more movies and finished off the bottle Jaydon brought.
It was a pretty great night...
I think.

HEY GUY. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT! LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A WONDERFUL REST OF YOUR DAYS (OR NIGHTS)!

~ CheshireCat💗