Part 1

Your POV:
K- Kaylee
CM- Charli's Mom
CD- Charli's Dad
D- Dixie
M- Kaylees Mom

K- I'm sooooo exited!
I'm jumping up and down. Everyone is stairing at me weirdly in the airport.
D- Kaylee, chill! Ur acting like a 5 year old, were in public!
I stop jumping for a second, then start jumping again.
M- oh my lord, can you at least stop jumping to say bye to me?
I stop and engulf my mom in a big hug.
K- bye mom, I love you and I'll miss you
Mom smiles
M- awww K, love you too. Have a great time!
I hug her one more time before walking to the plane with the D'amelio's.
K- i'm gonna see Charli, I'm gonna see Charli, I'm-
CM- Kaylee, not to be rude but, we get it.
I giggle
K- sorry Mrs. D'amelio, it's just I havent seen her since she moved.
CD- It's fine, we know how important this is for you
SPEAKERS- Flight 122 to Los Angelas is now boarding.
I walk to our plane with the biggest smile, Charli has always been their for me. Last year when I broke up with my boyfriend, Patrick, she slept over for 2 weeks comforting me. When my dog, Lucky passed away the say before my birthday, Charli bought me another dog for my B Day. And finally, when I stayed home sick and my father started abusing me, she was the one I called to get help. Charli ended up skipping school and calling the police who arrested my father for child abuse. I love Charli and I owe her the world.
Third Person:
Kaylee boarded the plane and sat in her seat. She checked one more time that her snapmap were off and Charli couldn't see were she was. Kaylee thought, ¨How will I be able to sleep?" 5 minutes later, she was in a deep sleep.