Chapter 11: Disassembled

Location: Downtown Manhattan
Time: 1300 Hours

3 Days Later

After the meeting on the Infinity, everything was going normal for the heroes and for the Mercenaries. Lasky commissioned a new mobile headquarters known as the 'Paladin' a modified C-17 Globemaster that is more than 3x longer than the AN-225. It was used by the Team to operate outside their home without the use of the Infinity.

Right now the heroes were on their usual routine. Get up; eat breakfast, change costumes, defend their designated towns/cities, go back home, meet with their friends, and sleep. All in a days work, but today the heroes still didn't know about Loki's arrival only Natasha and Clint know about the whole scene.

Spiderman was casually sitting on the ledge of a building conversing casually with Jun, Master Chief and Jorge. The three Spartans decided to help Spidey out with his daily patrol today.

"You have quite the laundry list of adversaries Peter" John commented after hearing another time Peter defeated another incarnation of the Sinister Six.

"Ch'yeah, it is such a pain always telling MJ why I got held up" Peter grunted, while examining his web shooters.

"Well, at least you have a steady relationship, it's hard to hold one for us" Jun said, throwing out his opinion without care, as always.

Peter paused after hearing that. He was still coming to terms that these men with him were from a war torn universe, still remained sane and unbelievably strong willed. What he found even more crazier was how casually they were conversing with him.

"Well I'm not super-soldiers like you that can take on armies single handedly" Peter said nonchalantly.

"Don't peg yourself down that much" Jorge said "You remind of John and Nathan. When they want to get the job done they are relentless."

"Wow, thanks" Peter said, surprised at the praise "It's not every day I hear that."

"Don't worry Pete" Jun said "The People of NY still support ya. Old JJ can't sway everyone."

Peter silently contemplated on Jun's statement before "Thanks Jun, that means a lot."

"We're friends right?" Jun's helmet covered his face but Peter could feel the grin he was having with those three simple words.

Silence fell upon the group again, neither of them saying a word as they looked at Manhattan; no villains, no criminals, just peaceful and quiet, but Jorge broked the silence. "So what do you think Derek Westbrook, Peter?

"He seems like a good guy." Peter said, remembering the time they introduced their late friend.

Flashback 2 days ago

Just as the heroes though they've seen all their friends. The team introduced Lt.Derek "Frost" Westbrook. A Sentinel Operator under the command of Cpt. William "Sandman" Fichtner.

"Everyone." Lasky said getting the heroes attention, they were inside the helicarrier. "My apologies if we didn't get to tell you all of our friends here, but I would like you to meet. Lt. Derek Westbrook "Frost" of Sentinel."

A man step inside he was wearing a gray combat uniform with black tactical pants. In his right shoulder is the flag of Russia and U.S telling the heroes that the man in front of them is Russian-American and the man look like he is in his 30s. He has black bair and stood over 5"10, green eyes, and a very fit muscular physique.

"Hey man. What's good bro. Pleasure to meet you." The heroes all greeted him as Derek nodded in return.

"Good to see, the rest of the heroes." Frost said.