Awww shit about to go down in this bitch!

Me:Yay we got a dare and a question  from Ticcitobyrocks it says:Toby what do you think about BEN?

Toby:he's...*twicthes* cool

BEN:COOL!?BICTH PLEASE IM FUCKING SEXY!!

Me: okay den...the dare is that...oh god this is perfect..*snickers*they dare Jeff and Jane to be in a small room together for an HOUR! * bust out laughing*

Jeff: damn it! I hate her. Slendy do something?

Slendy : a dare is a dare. ......

Laughing jack:get in there you two*shoves Jeff and Jane into small room and locks door*

Jeff/jane:*bangs on door*LJ YOU CONE NOSED FUCKER!

Me:*dying of laughter* Masky can  *giggles* we watch this through the security cameras?

Masky: gladly*connects camera from small room to t.v*

-inside small room with jeff/jane-

Jane:*lunges towards Jeff with knife*

Jeff:*dodges and cuts Jane's arm*haha! Your going to sleep tonight bitch!

Jane:oh please your going to sleep tonight jeffey so I think you just give up before things get....ugly*smirks*

Jeff:UGLY! BITCH THAT YOUR LIFE!

-watches on t.v-

Me:damn! Shit! Slendy I think you should get them  before they litteraly kill eacthother....

Slendy:fine.*transports Jeff and Jane out of the room*

Jeff/jane:*literally at each other's throats*

Me:wow.well see you guys later

Everyone:bye