NEW YEAR PARTY!!!

Liu: Hey guys I'm filling in for lilly cau-

Me: *runs around with a bottle of red wine wearing black panda shirt covering half my stomach,black shorts ,knee socks,a fluffy panda hat and gloves drunk* I'M A PANDA!!!!

Kagekao: Give me my wine you...... kawaii panda!*is still drunk and chases after me*

Liu: thats why..

Virus(my friends Oc i made for her) : *comes out BEN's room drunk wearing his hat and her red Pewdiepie hoodie*

Ben: *follows wearing her cryonic mask*

Everyone: ..............

Virus: what? I just traded my ma*burps*mask with his hat.

Everyone besides BEN and Virus: ohhhh

BEN: you guys need help

Me: shut the f*uck up and lets get drunk off our a$$es!!*cheers putting bottles in the air*

Everyone:.YEAH!!!

-After 12 hours of nonstop partying and drinking-

Me: *wakes up on the couch with liu*Damn...*sees house completely trashed*

Toby: *is laying on the conter,surrouned by waffles,twicthing*

BEN: *is half naked laying on the floor with virus*

Jeff: *wakes up* fuuuuccccckkkk....,..

Kagekao: Lets do it again*takes a swig of red wine then passes out.*

Me: mext year,well bye guys happy new year!leave us dare and quesions invthe comments.

Hey meh creeps,sorry for not making a christmas special,I've been busy with the holiday and crap but now I'm back!Please leave dare and questions for me or your favorite Creepypasta.Bye. :)