Chapter1: school (read summary to under stand more)

America's POV
"RINNNGG!!!" I wake up to a strange but yet familiar a sound, but I've never heard this sound here before from all the time I was here, I wonder what it is maybe I should check it out. I think I'm more ready for the outside world since last incident. (They built a high school near him while he was there) his curiosity starts to take over more and more as he gets closer and closer as the sound kept repeating, almost making it out of the forest. There were big tall thick bushes before I got out of the forest.
Russia's POV
They finally finished building the high school so we don't have to move away, at least they finished it right before summer ends. I wonder if there if there will be any one new.(Russia, it's your lucky day) "Russia you have school today come down!" WHAT IT IS HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS I NEED TO GO NOW!

~time skip to walking to school~ (I es very lazy)

Still Russia POV
At least I made it out on time any later I'll be late. I started to walk to school I've never been this way in my neighborhood so it was all pretty new to me. I wonder what the school would look like. As I was walking I heard some  rustling in the bushes at first I was startled but it was probably just a little bunny or something, until I heard a high pitch voice from with in the bushes.

To be continued. Until next time noops
Also, I call you guys noops if you don't like it
Just comment that you don't and I'll change it for you.