Chapter 13: weird

please enjoy!(This story is not met to be offensive to anyone) ok i got it working so here a short chapter.

Japan's POV

I walk over to this country sitting with China well at least I think it was China. I walk over and say hello, I wonder what they were talking about. Only if I had my friends so I can bully people again.

Both their heads turn towards me, it is China! he was one of my old friends before he got kicked out. "China!" I screech. "Japan is that you? I wasn't paying attention when you came in" he said. At least I have China with me, but who's that next to him? "who's that?" I ask him pointing towards the unknown country.

"oh, this is North Korea he's a bit on the dark side." China said nervously laughing by the end of his sentence. What's so scary about him he looks like a normal bully.

Russia's POV

Finally, that slut left I could barely restrain myself from punching her. since the teacher fell asleep it's been pretty loud and it's kind of getting on my nerves.

I turn to America who's just looking around, he then turns to me and says "I need to pee" wtf? who says that especially to someone you just met. "follow me" at least I don't have to be in class anymore.

I walk out of class walking towards the bathrooms with America following behind me, wait is he? I turn around to see America still standing at the classroom door like he's waiting for me to give him an order. I signal for him to follow me and he starts walking. That was kind of weird.

ty for reading!

'