Chapter 9:chair

Enjoy

Russia's POV
Trying not to agitate her anymore.
I make it into my room and push the door open, I walk over to my bed putting down America. I walk softly over to Belarus's room and she handed me my homework from school, did I really miss this much homework? They must have taught a new lesson. This is gonna be a long time. As I got back to my room I heard some loud noises coming from it as opened the door I look over to see America spinning around my room on my chair.

America's POV
~5 minutes ago~
I wake up to feel something covering me I sit up and see a light colored cotton blanket, I remember when he used it, just thinking about it reminds me of my bad memories. Not wanting to think more about it I start looking around the place I was in.

I saw a chair like thing but it was not brown like the tree stumps where I live, but black I jump on to it and the chair suddenly starts moving around, at first it was scary but it was actually really fun, so I started to push myself around the room. As I was pushing myself I found that it can also spin, I think this is my favorite thing here so far. As I'm rolling around I look over to see Russia staring at me, I stare back at him not knowing what to do.

"So you're awake..." he slowly trailed off as he spoke, I nodded. I slowly leaned back onto the chair, realizing that the back of the chair was next to me I fell back down on to the floor. I groan from the pain, why was his floor so hard?

Russia's POV
I as watched America leaned back, I was going to tell him, but he was already on the floor, he had a loud groan. It sounded like he had hit concrete. "Are you okay?" I asked him, it felt weird to ask that to someone that's not my sister. "Y-yeah" I held my hand out to him, as he reached out his hand I was going to take his hand, but he jerked back his hand.  I retracted my hand, I was confused, "are you okay?" I asked again this time he nodded, is he really okay?

Again thank you for reading

Word count: 405