1

"Hey (Y/n)". Eijirou smiled. I looked up at him shyly. "Hi Ei". I mumbled. "Come on! Sis it's a bright new day be happy"! Eijirou said. I pushed his hand off me. "It's to early to be that bright". I mumbled. "Oh look there's everyone"! Eijirou said. Eijirou dragged me to Bakugo, Ashido, Sero, and Kaminari. I looked down. "What's wrong"? Ashido asked me. "Nothing". I said looking down. Eijirou and I were opposites in personality. "I'm sorry... I think I'm just going to go ahead to class". I said. "Alright". Eijirou frowned. Eijirou and I were picked to fight against each other. My eyes went black as I activated my quirk. It was demon. I could do anything a demon could do. I really didn't like using my quirk. And Ejiriou would always hype me up about how cool he thought it was. I grew horns, sharp teeth, razor sharp claws, the quirk also made me heal quickly, and I could possessive people. I probably could do more if I tried but... So far I did nothing.

Eijirou went into unbreakable as I went to slice him with my claws. He went out and punched me. I fell back. "Come on sis you can do better than that". Eijirou said. I blew fire at him. But he blocked it. My wings came out and it freaked the fuck out of me. I quickly deactivated my quirk. "(Y/n)...". Eijirou said. "You win Ei". I walked away from him. I sat down in the corner. I gripped the hem of my skirt in frustration. I put my head down my hair falling in front of my face.

Eijirou's POV

I looked over at (Y/n). I'm such a bad big brother. I don't know why she's upset. She won't talk to me. If she just sees how cool her quirk is! Ugh. "Oi shitty hair what's up with your sister"? Bakugo asked. "(Y/n) just needs confidence. She's... Insecure about her quirk. And it makes her upset". I said. "I don't understand. She obviously has a power quirk if she applied herself more. She'll be a great fight". Bakugo said. "Trust me. The only time you'll see her putting up a fight is when she's having a nightmare. She goes full demon. Throwing stuff across the room with her mind. Dropping the temperature, cursing, biting, scratching, her wings come out". I said. "Nightmares"? Bakugo asked.

"Yeah... She hasn't been having them in a while though. I'm glad about that. Because I wouldn't be there to comfort her if she did in time". I said. "Why is she having nightmares"? Bakugo asked. "In her eyes she's a ugly monster. She only joined UA because I asked her". I said. I looked over at (Y/n). "I should make sure she isn't crying". I said. Bakugo walked over to (Y/n).

Bakugo's POV

"Oi hell risen. What the hell is your deal"!? I growled. "Huh"? She asked looking up at me with her glossy (e/c) eyes. "Are you going to always be this weak!? Or does someone have to beat some fight into you"!? I growled at her. "Bakugo get the fuck I out my face. I don't want to play your games. I know what you're trying to do and it isn't gonna work". (Y/n) said. I smirked. "You know you must feel pretty pathetic having shitty hair constantly worry about you. And check up on you". I was trying to get in her head. It worked. "Well I'm trying my best for Ei! I really am"! (Y/n) said. "Maybe I should beat the shit out of Kirishima". I said. Her eyes went black and a fucking table almost fucking hit me. "I'll fucking kill your ass before you could even think about touching him"! She had a demonic voice. I stared at her.

(Y/n) blinked a couple times tears in her eyes. "W-why would you...". She cried. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I see how you work. Alright. I'm personally going to take you under my wings. Be grateful". I said. She stared at me confused. I wiped her tears. "Alright hell risen. You have potential. You could be my side kick". I said. (Y/n) was really pretty and strong. And I wanted to help her. Plus shitty hair isn't that bad. And his sister doesn't annoy me. I want to see her embrace her quirk. Then I could kick her ass. "Bakugo you'll really help (Y/n) man"? Kirishima asked. "Yeah if she doesn't get good I can't kick her ass, like I want to". I said. "Uh I didn't agree to this". (Y/n) said. "To bad it wasn't a question for you to answer. I'm telling you what's going to happen". I said. She just stared at me. "I think working out with Bakugo will improve you. It did with me". Kirishima said. "Fine... Wasn't like I had a choice anyway".. (Y/n) mumbled.