Episode 7 "Will Sonic truly fall in love?"

Shadow's POV
I wonder when Sonic will wake up... He's still asleep. I'm now in the kitchen, making breakfast for me and him.
[Moment Later]
"AHHHHH!!!" I heard Sonic shout. Geez that scared me! I need to check on him.
I opened the door and saw him sitting on the floor, shivering...
"What happened? Are you alright?" I asked. He was panting heavily, he looks like he saw a ghost!
"N-Nothing... J-Just had a nightmare and I fell off the bed when I woke u-up..." Sonic said. Damn, he is very scared!
I helped him to sit back on bed and then I sat next to him.
"Do you... want to talk about it?" I spoke softly. At least I'm trying to comfort him! Even though I'm not good in it...
"N-Not really..." He said. Maybe I can... Nah no! It's not the time for kissing...
"Calm down... It was just a bad dream..."  I stayed calm... then I kissed his cheek. He blushed a little and I gave him a small smile. He was silent...
"Come on... Smile my dear" I was caressing his cheek. I don't know what else I can do to make him happier...
"S-Shadow... Thank you..." He hugged me. I was a little confused.
"For what?" I asked. He was staring at my ruby eyes and I was staring at his beautiful emerald eyes.
"For being here with me..." He smiled. Finally! I can see his light smile!

Sonic's POV
I think I'm starting to fall in love with Shadow... for real~
"I love you Sonic" Shadow said. My heart was racing like crazy. My heart... my heart is now even faster than me. I love when he says that~
"Me too Shadow... Me too" I leaned closer to him like last time.
"Uhh w-what are you doing?" He get off the bed. I did the same and walked to him. He took few steps back and ended under wall. I pinned his arms to the wall.
"You can't run away from me~" I smirked. He smirked aswell. Ok now I am confused... He swap positions and pinned me to the wall.
"U-Uhh... S-Shadow...?" I was shocked. He lean closer to me and kiss my lips. We closed our eyes and keep kissing for few seconds. Then I felt something...
"Mmmhm?!" He slipped his tongue to my mouth. I wraped my arms around Shadow's neck and kissed back. I was actually... enjoying it.
[Later - evening]
Shadow's POV
I was laying in bed with Sonic. And NO, we haven't done anything! We were just relaxing with a movie, talking, hugging... sometimes kissing. I really enjoyed all of it and I'm sure Sonic did too. I'm planning to go on a date with him ❤