~Chapter 14~

Rayanne

"Hello children."

My jaw opens as I gaze at grandma.

"Grandma!" I exclaim. I run to her and hug her.

"I am sorry I couldn't come a few months ago. Your aunty was pregnant at the time and uncle George passed away on the same day." She explains.

"Ii see you have retutned to your usual self Rhea. Why?"

"Mum and Dad." I say simply.

"How about you Bran? How is football?" She asks now turning to him.

"I am team captain now." He says proudly, if he didn't look so happy I would have piped up and said that it was only because of Alex's condition but he did.

"Oh congratulations." He smiles. I haven't seen him smile since...well you know. His friends didnt know about our parents so they couldn't make him feel better.

I look at my phone. 6:05. It starts in 35 minutes and I haven't even taken a shower since thsi morning before school.

"Sorry grandma but I have to go. Is that okay? He is my friend that left and came back for a visit."

"Okay honey. But dont stay out too late."

"Thanks." I run upstairs and take a shower.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I wear a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark blue sleeveless blouse, a black crop jacket and my tie up boots. I leave my hair out but straighten it.

I grab my bike keys and head downstairs.

"Bye!" I say loudly so they can hear me from wherever they are.

"Bye Ree, bye honey!" They reply.

I exit our prestigious house then make my way to ny beloved bike.

I drive to the club Jon told me to go to then park my bike a few blocks down.

When I enter all I can see are sweaty people. I make ny way through the sweaty wave to the stage and sit down on a table.

Somoene sits next to me and I turn to see Taylor and James.

"Hey guys." I say. "Hey Rayanne." Taylor greets.

"Hey Ray Ray." James says.

I quirk an eyebrow up. "Ray Ray? Really?"

He smiles then nods. "It is now your nickname." He proposes then sits down as well. "Please welcome our guests tnight with their newest dance routine." We clap and cheer then the music comes up. (Attached video of Justice crew [it was their winning performance on Australia's got talent] hope you enjoy their routine)

Their dance was based on an after school detention so they are all wearing these uniforms.

~Play le video since I probably can't write their moves~

They are all professional so its flawless and amazing to watch. I see someone else and they look strangely familiar.

"Rob?" I whisper. "What did you say?" Taylor says. "Huh? Oh nothing." I reply

After the performance I find Jon, ''Hey is Rob part of your crew?" I ask. "yeah didn't you know?"

"I'll be right back." I walk over to Rob and tap him on the shoulder.

"Fancy seeing you here Rob." I say. He turns around and his eyes widen.