Kidnapping part 2

I forgot to mention that I dont own any of these characters except for the people who aren't in the Lodge series. So I'm going to do a new part and hopefully this one will be longer.

Previously
"Skye I need help with the new guests."
"Coming dad."
Why is he here? Why now?
Now
"Skye. Baby. I miss you so much. I came all this way to see you. I realized that I'm nothing without you by my side. Come on baby. Take me back?" My ex Marcus said. I can't believe he would think that I would ever go back to him after what he put me through.
"Why the hell would I go back to you." At this point my friends and boyfriend came up to see what the problem was.
"Baby? You ok?" Ben asked. You could hear that he was trying to be calm. All my friends knew what Marcus had done to me... all them except Ben and Sean.
"Skye, why is Marcus hear?" Danielle asked. She was my best friend along with Kaylee so they knew seeing him was hurting me.
"Come one baby. Take me back please. What happened was a mistake. Everyone made it out ok. We lived. Stop being dramatic and take me back." Marcus said. He was getting mad with the idea of everyone knowing what happened.
"I ALMOST DIED. WE DIDNT ALMOST MAKE IT OUT. MY BEST FRIEND WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID. THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE. I HATE YOU AND IM NEVER GOING BACK TO BEING YOURS. IM WITH BEN AND I LOVE HIM. NOW LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS." I screamed. Tears were running down my face and I was suddenly engulfed in the strong arms of Ben so I knew I was safe.
"This isnt the last of me. I will have you and no one will stop me. That's a promise." Marcus stated with so much hate that it sent a chill down my back. Ben had asked for the whole story and so had Sean because neither of them new what had happened between me and Marcus.
"Marcus and I used to date when I lived in the city. My dad thought he was great but mom knew something was off about him. She told me to be careful but I didn't listen. 3 months after we had started dating, he took me and a group of friends to a cliff for a camping trip. It was all going great until James mentioned truth or dare. I brought my best friend Kate with me because Josh hated camping. The game had started good but then Kate and I got dared to hang from a rope off the cliff. I was hesitant about it but Kate wasn't know as the chicken type so she went for it. We were hanging there when Kate's rope snapped and she went falling to the ground. I watched as my best friend was impaled by the rocks. The guys had left me there hanging after she fell. I had my phone on me and called the cops. My rope started to snap but they saved me just in time." By this point I was crying. Danielle and Kaylee were next to me and Ben was behind me with his arms rapped around me. Everyone was shocked by what happened.
"He said you would be his, why does he want you back?" Sean asked with fear in his voice.
"I dont know. I didn't even tell him that I was coming out here. How did he find me?" I asked while shacking.
"You aren't staying by yourself. We dont need him kidnapping you. Why dont we do a slumber party until we can get him arrested for everything he did ok?" Ben suggested. He was super protective of me and the idea of having my friends around me made me feel better. Everyone agreed that this was how we were going to be and we were going to stay at Danielle's mansion. I felt more safer then ever. Little did I know that this was only the beginning.

Ok so I know Skye seems like someone who is perfect in the show but I wanted to give her a dark background so here you go. I hope you like it. I'll try and update tonight. Love you guys