Part 3

So I've decided to update but I dont know how good it's going to be or if it going to be that long. We'll have to see. Ok let's get this thing stated.

It had been about 3 weeks since Marcus had shown up and made his threat. I didnt go anywhere without one of my friends. Most of the time I was with Ben or Kaylee but sometimes I'd hang out with Danielle. I was getting tired of everyone worrying about me. I could take care of myself and I knew they were just making sure I was safe but it had gone on long enough. I was going to town to get some new clothes because I hadn't gone shopping by myself in what felt like a life time. Everyone thought I was with someone different, Ben thought I was with Kaylee, Kaylee thought I was with Sean, Sean thought I was with Danielle, Danielle thought I was with Josh, Josh thought I was with Noah and Noah thought I was with Ben. I had been gone for about 2 hours and I had got a lot of clothes. I was going to get I ride back with Joe, one of my friends in town but she wasn't answering her phone. After a while I started to walk home but it was getting dark. On my way to the lodge I felt like I was being followed. I look behind me and standing so close to the point I could smell the alcohol on his breath was Marcus. I screamed but he shoved a cloth in my mouth to stop me. I tried to run but he was quick and threw me over my shoulder and ran into the woods with me. I started kicking and he got tired of it that he punched me right in the face to where I fell unconscious. I was falling in a pool of black and I knew that I wasn't going to make it out alive.

Ben's POV
I ran into Kaylee about 2 hours ago after Skye said that's who she was going to be with.
"Kaylee where's Skye?" I asked. She looked confused.
"How am I supposed to know. She said that she was going to be with Sean." Kaylee stated. I got concerned because I had seen Sean earlier and Skye wasn't with him.
"Tell everyone to meet me in the dinner hall, NOW."
10 minutes later
"Who knows where Skye is?" I asked trying not to sound too worried but in my heart I knew this was bad.
"She said she was going to be with Danielle. " Sean stated like it was a known fact for all of us. Danielle had such a confused look on her face that I knew right then what Skye had done.
"She told me that she was with Josh."
"She told me she was with Noah."
"She told me she was with Ben. "
Realization dawned on us when we figured out she played us. Skye went somewhere without one of us and given she told us all this almost 3 hours ago. I knew in my heart that Marcus had her and that's why my baby had gone missing. She was taken from me and I had no idea if I was ever going to get her back or not. The thing I did know was that I was going to save her or die trying.

What do you guys think? Is Ben going to save skye? Is Marcus going to kill Skye? Find out soon.