part 5

Skye's POV
I knew that I had been missing for a long time but after the first week I lost track of how long I was gone. My punishment was getting worse. I had cuts on my face and I had broken bones. At one point Marcus thought I might want the physical relationship first. He wasn't sweet with me like Ben was. He raped me and beat me. The only thing keeping my from breaking was my friends. I kept picturing being safe in Ben's arms. God how I missed him with his bright blue ocean eyes. I missed Josh and just hearing him laughing at my problems.  I missed Danielle and her great ideas on my relationship and just talking to her. I missed hearing Kaylee singing and Noah and her claiming they were just friends. I missed Sean and him trying to get me to train with him and Ben. Lastly I missed my dad. Him always worried that I was hurt. I hope they all moved on from me. I love them all but I was going to die hear. I knew Marcus and this was the end of me.

Ben's POV
It has been 2 months since Skye went missing. The police gave up on trying to find her but every week we get a video from Marcus. About a month ago we got a video of him rapping my beautiful baby. He was beating her and I got so mad. I started punching the wall until I left a hole. Danielle and Kaylee were crying and Noah, Josh, Ed and Sean looked disgusted.  The police had narrowed down the search to a 50 mile radius. We were close and I was going to get my baby back after I beat the shit out of the basterd who did this to her. I was going to get her and nothing was stopping me.

Ok so I know this chapter is a little bad but the next chapter is going to be a little on the dark side so be warned. There us going to be blood and a death here and there. Any other ideas just let me know in the comments please. Love you guys