uno💋

Elises POV...
I'm going to a party with my best friend Colson. Me and adam don't talk as much because he moved to london, kat and gray had a kid and moved on with their life. Its fine though because I met colson through all of it. I haven't heard from dom since the day everything happened. I've tried calling but no answer.

"You ready babes?" Colson said coming in my room.

"Yuppers!" I said excitedly.

I jumped on his back and we went outside. We drove and went inside the house. I didn't mind all the people anymore because I had Colson. I really like him but I can't tell him.

Doms POV...
"what's the bloody point?" I said to my friend.

"You need to go out more and have fun instead of getting drunk!" My girlfriend said.

"If it'll make you shut your trap then fine!" I said getting up.

I got dressed and lit up a cig. I wasn't happy with her. I haven't been happy since Elise passed away. My mom said she passed away before they got to the hospital. I wasn't allowed to go to the funeral.. My mom also said. I miss her so much.

"Let's go babe!" My gf said as she pulled me in the house.

It was a big house and there was alot of people. I didn't mind, I just wanted to find the booz. I was walking to find it and a stupid bloke stepped on me.

"Aye! Watch out!" I yelled.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Oh shut up you weird british punk!" He said spitting on the floor infront of me.

I flipped him off and walked away.

Elises POV...
I got a little tired from dancing and went to go find water. As I walked over to the table, I seen two guys fighting. One had half pink hair and the other was blonde. Colson grabbed me and pulled me back. One of the guys fell right into me.

"What the hell?" I said.

The guy turned around and I seen...