Father

The sound of the ringing bell made all the students gather their stuff quickly and leave the class,not caring if their teacher Shino was still talking or not

"So,you came from the Sound city?" A blonde boy with clear blue eyes asked the new student who nodded with a smile on his face

"Cool,I never went to that city before, you see my old man is too busy working,and when I want to leave Konoha city he stops everything and comes to me to keep telling me it is not safe for a kid like me to go to another city alone" the new student laughed slightly at the blond's complains before he finally stopped and stretched his hand for a handshake

"By the way,I'm Boruto Uzumaki" "I'm Mitsuki" the boy with light blue hair said as he shook Boruto's hand
"Hey!What do you think you are doing?! Having all the new cute boy to yourself"
Boruto rolled his eyes at ChoCho's yelling then stepped back from Mitsuki "Mitsuki,this is Chocho Akamichi"

Mitsuki smiled at ChoCho making her shiver and move behind her friend Sarada "This boy is creepy don't you think?" Sarada sighed with her hand on her forehead "Sorry about that Mitsuki,I'm Sarada Uchiha"

Mitsuki nodded at Sarada before noticing the other students weren't interested in getting to know him,even the two boy who were calling Boruto,who he assumed are Inojin and Shikadai Nara

Instead of going alone,Boruto dragged Mitsuki along with him to their table in the cafeteria

"Guys I think you already know Mitsuki,Mitsuki those are my friends Shikadai Nara and Inojin"
Mitsuki tilted his head smiling at them so the blond artist spoke up "Can you stop doing that?Your smile is pretty creepy", "Yah! Inojin don't be rude to him"Boruto said to his friend making Mitsuki laugh again "You are funny guys"

Boruto sat back down laughing nervously,suddenly Shikadai spoke up

"Guys,I heard dad yesterday talking over the phone to your dad Boruto,it seems like one of the wanted men since around 20 years ago is in the city, dad looked worried and kept telling Naruto-sama that it's a bad idea and they are risking a lot of people's lives letting him back in here"

Boruto's eyes lighten up as he stood up "This sounds amazing!It's my chance to prove I'm better than my old man!Let's go and catch that person" both Inojin and Shikadai sighed and shook their heads "It isn't like that,your dad gave him the permission to stay in the city but Mr. Inojin's dad is gonna keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't cause any trouble"

Boruto sat back down unsatisfied "What is fun about that?I need someone I can catch,Inojin!If this dude did anything bad make sure to tell me okay?I want to be the first one to catch him"

Suddenly ChoCho and Sarada joined their conversation after sitting at the same table as them "What are you talking about?" Boruto explained to Sarada who grabbed her chin thinking "Don't tell me it's him..." All the boys looked at her interested "You know who this guy is?" Boruto asked excited at the edge of jumping from his chair

"Yes I think I have an idea,mama told me that years ago there was a crazy scientist in the city who did crazy experiments on humans and animals,he tried to destroy the whole country once,also his mouse labs are like slaves to him...I remember she told me once that papa was one of them...but he did nothing bad"

"Is your dad crazy to let this guy back in the city?!"Shikadai exclaimed freaked out "I told you my old man is a big idiot!But I never thought he is that stupid!"

While the kids kept talking about this mysterious guy's crimes who none even knew his name,Mitsuki was listening with a frown on his face,he knew he was evil and did bad things in the past but he never imagined it to be that bad,his father is a monster!