Chapter 5-Is this Love?

"If you would like to.....GO OUT WITH ME?!" Dark said as he was getting flustered. With Aiden in shock and happy she said, YES!. After hearing what she had said Dark went in for a hug, that had went on for a while.

Dark felt like someone was watching them. So in protection he grabbed Aiden tighter.
"Dark what's wrong?"
"Shh...I feel like someone is watching us."
Dark knew someone was watching them, he just didn't want Aiden to panic.
"What I am going to do is send you to the platform we were just at, and I want you to wait there until I get back okay."
"But Dark, why?"
"I just dont want to lose you, now are you ready."
"I guess so, but promise me you will come back to me, without losing damage?!"
"I cant promise that I wont lose damage, but I can promise that I will come back to you okay."
"Alright! Just be careful. I am ready."
"Okay."
With that ending their conversation he teleported Aiden to the platform.
"Whoever is out there go ahead and come out, I know you're there."
"Well damn, I thought that would work. I guess Nightmare was right about your senses."
"Ah fuck it's you. Let me guess Nightmare wanted you to check on me?
"Wow still have that attitude now dont you."
"Why yes, yes I do now if you could excuse I have a lady I need to get to."
"Well I just came to warn you. That whatever you do Nightmare WILL ALWAYS  know what you do and say."
"The thing is a already knew that."
"Well okay, but I would want to hang onto that girl for as long as you can."
"Uhm....okay?"
At the minute Dark left the area.
"Dammit Killer, we could have had him!"
"Well maybe if you weren't hiding in the shadows, he would have been more terrified."
"I know but he would have put up a fight of me saw me."
"What's the point you should know where he is, shouldn't you."
"Yes, but again he isn't very easy to sneak up on."
"Well don't you have the shock collar controller?"
"No, I was having technical difficulties."
"Ah okay. Can we go now?"
"Fine."
With that both Nightmare and Killer left. But little did they know that they were being watched by Dark. Since they had left, Dark felt like it was time for him to go see his lady.

"M'lady omega~ where are you at?"
"I'm right here!" Aiden said running in for a hug. Dark stayed put with open arms.
"I thought you would never come back! Did you lose any health?!"
"No I didn't m'lady."
"Good!" Aiden said hugging Dark tighter.
"I love you."
"I love you too! Alpha."
"Hey there is no need to call me alpha just call me Dark."
She looked up to give Dark a nuzzle under his chin.
"I want you to promise me this. If anything is bugging you, let me know okay?"
"I understand."
"Good."
"Hey Dark."
"Yes M'lady?"
"What do you think would happen if you were to lose me?"
"....I think I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I lost my lady to someone or something."
"Oh...sorry for asking."
"Its fine I can never be mad at m'lady omega."
Aiden blushed at the complement. After staying in the hug for about 2 minutes, a mark showed up on Aiden.
"Oh..uhm Dark what is this?"
"Oh..uhm I think I marked you."
"Welp...I fine with this. But, can we stay in this position for about another two minutes, before we go home?"
"Fine, I guess. Only if it makes you happy."
"Yay!" Aiden said as she was smiling, making Dark blush.

About 2 minutes have past.
"You ready to head home?"
"Yeah!"
Dark teleported them down from the platform, and started heading home. When Dark got behind Aiden he crouched, and picked Aiden up above his shoulders.
"DAAARK!"
"What you dont want to have a piggyback ride?"
"Fine I guess. Now onward!"
"Yes m'lady omega!"
They started running through the forest. As soon as the house came to view, Dark slowed down. They had finally reached home.
"Well done you go."
"Thank you."
They headed inside the house, making sure to close the door behind them.