Chapter 3-Darkri and Nightmare

"My name is Darkri," the now not mysterious skeleton said.
In shock Dark didn't know what to do besides help him. He was still very injured, so he let this one slide.
"Uhm well...why are you here?"
"Well I am about to die, due to my low HP, I am thinking you could do me a favor before I go."
A sinister smile appeared on Darkri's skull, as he said that.
"And what is this favor of yours?"

Darkri stood up and walked over to Dark, to see if that big crack in the back of his skull was there, it still was there.
Darkri got right in front of Dark, causing Dark to panic and start moving backwards. Soon enough Dark was pinned against the wall, with Darkri standing in front of him. Darkri bended his head down, putting his head on Dark's shoulder.
"Well~ my friend, I was hoping that I could live in your soul forever and come out when I damn well please." he said in a whisper that only Dark could hear.
"Why is that?"
Well simply if you, let me live I can give you unimaginable power-
Hold on there sir.
As Dark interrupted Darkri.
"I already have unimaginable power already I dont need anymore."
"Well I know you do, but this is the only way I can survive."
As Darkri said getting closer to Dark, causing him be more panicked.
"Well~ I guess if you dont wanna listen to me I guess I will have to make you listen."
"What do you mean by th-"
Before Dark could finish his sentence Darkri had already made him passed out.

~~~~Aiden's POV~~~~~~~

It was morning around 7:30 I think. I woke up to smell a very pleasant smell.
I got up out of bed and stood up, beginning to walk towards the smell. I headed downstairs to see Shadow cooking, what seems to be a full breakfast.
"Good morning Shadow, how are you?" as I called out to him. He turned around and said," OH GOOD MORNING AIDEN, I AM VERY GOOD HOW ARE YOU?"
"I am doing great thanks for asking!"
There was a long pause between us before Shadow continued cooking.
"So where is Dark?" I asked.
" I DONT KNOW AIDEN, HE MIGHT BE IN HIS ROOM ASLEEP. CAN YOU GO WAKE HIM FOR ME?" He asked.
"Yea sure, no problem." I said.

As I was heading up the stairs to get to his room. I was shocked to see nobody there. I ran down the stairs, stopping in time before hitting the table for going to fast.
"Shadow w-we have a-a prob-l-lem!" I said trying to catch my breath.
"WHAT IS IT AIDEN?" He asked.
"D-Dark he is-isnt in his ro-room."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" He said.
"He's not there at all, I think we should maybe go look for him?"
"WE'RE FINE, HE WILL TURN UP SOMETIME, HE USUALLY HAS MORNING SHIFTS SOMETIMES." Shadow said with calmness in his voice.
Unlike me I felt like I was being told to look for him by some voice.
"Well okay if you say so. But I am going outside to get some fresh air." I said.
"OKAY, DONT BE OUT TO LONG."
"I won't." I said as I was leaving.

I started to look for Dark. Knowing me I always listen to my head, but my heart was saying to look for him. So I listened to my heart. It has been about 5 hours and I haven't found him yet. So knowing the time, I decided to head back.

~~~~Dark's POV~~~~~~

I wake up to see myself chained to a wall, and in my true form. I looked forward to see Darkri standing about 3 feet in front of me with that same sinister smile on his faces. That smile brought anger to myself. But, it didn't look like him he seemed to have one eye light yellow and the other grey.
"Well what do we have here, my brother."
"Well brother, seems to be a alpha wolf of the rare-snow wolf's and part demon, part virus." Darkri said.
I just stared at him in confusion. When he said," Oh sorry you must be confused, my name is Takashi and this is my brother Kakashi."
I wanted to say something to only hear muffled noises coming from me. I had a gag on me so i wouldn't scream, and alert anybody. After a while of talking I still refused for Darkri to live in my soul, that he got angry enough to make me pass out again.