Side story for- Memories...

Lighter woke up from his 'sleep' he forgot where he was at the time. He then remembered his parents allowed him to go play with his friends. You see Lighter was known as the prince of Night (hinting on how he got his first nickname), his parents, on the other hand, were the King and Queen of Night. He enjoyed being the prince of Night he had many friends, ones that actually liked him. Though he might have friends he as well had enemies, he often came home with scars, soon enough his mother confronted his bullies since then no one bothered to bully him.

Lighter was now 12 years old. His parents allowed him to go and explore an area of his choice. He had 5 choices, the following choices were DarkFell, SwapFell, UnderSwap, UnderFell, or UnderTale. He summoned all of them, but felt more drawn towards DarkFell, he told both his parents that he was ready. He promised them that he would come back after his expedition. But before he could leave he had to say goodbye to his best friend. His best friend was the friendly witch of his world, her lovely name was Celeste, she wore a purple and gold cloth, black boots, and purple bracelets. She was about the same age as Lighter, but a very powerful and smart witch.

Once Lighter made it to her cottage she was already waiting for him.
He walked up the stairs and ran towards her and gave her a little hug.
"I have to go soon," Lighter said.
"Okay, but be careful, " Celeste said.
"I will, but I promise I will come back, " Lighter said.
"Okay! I can't wait to see you when you get back, " Celeste said.
Lighter let go of her and gave her a kiss and left.

He went back to his parents and told them he was ready to leave. In a tap of the magic staff, Lighter was gone.

Lighter opened his eyes to see himself standing in the AU, DarkFell. He walked around a bit, he saw little monsters playing with each other. This made him smile, he walked around a little bit more. He came around a tall skeleton standing in front of a nice small cottage, smoking. This triggered something in Lighter, he soon was in the actual form of his family, he had two curved red demon horns, two red dragon wings, and a red demon tail.

He began walking towards the tall skeleton and paused in front of him.
"Stop smoking that's bad for you, " Lighter said as he grabbed the cigarette out of his hand.
"Excuse you! How dare you take that from me, " the tall skeleton yelled.
The tall skeleton looked at the standing being in front of him and had a splendid idea.
"Oh, I am so sorry, " the tall skeleton said.
The skeleton began to walk 'away' from Lighter.

The skeleton was inside the forests and teleported behind Lighter and knocked him out.
Lighter woke up in a cold room on the floor. He looked around the area and saw the tall skeleton.
"What are you doing to me?" Lighter asked.
"Well you see I plan to do some experiments on you, " the skeleton replied.
"My name is Dr. Aster, " the now-named skeleton said.
[ ] Lighter had experiments done on him for a year. He thought that he had been through enough. Lighter had gained a few new aspects to his life the following were, he could summon black strings, black flames, shapeshifting, teleportation, and mind-controlling. Lighter decided he would try escaping during the night.

Night had finally reached Lighter, knowing how night affects his power level(increasing it because he is the prince of Night) it was simple for him to escape his cell. He was in the hallway walking closer to the exit. He was so close to freedom when he was stopped by Dr. Aster.
"You wanna know what the funny thing is, I knew that you would try to escape, " Dr. Aster said.
"If you let me through I won't have to harm you, " Lighter said.
"Ha like I would let you go that easy, " Dr. Aster said in a snicker.

In a flash, Lighter was behind Dr. Aster. Dr. Aster had two scars on the side of his skull. He cried in pain and passed out cold on the floor. Happily Lighter left the area and brought out a portal to his home.