Servant pt1

XIAO ZHAN pov

So I agree to be his servant because I can't go against him since he tie me up and though about doing weird thing with me . Don't remind about that it disgust me.

'Where are we going?'
'A servant shouldn't ask his master too much . You asked about it for 20 times already'

He replied back to me without give me a glare to death .

'So you count it?'
'No '
'Then wh- '
'Shut up before I throw you in the sea and let the fish down there eat you'

He is so scary . I don't want to die yet ,so I have to stay silent .

After a long ride we arrived at his apartment. I follow him inside .

Only us here... this is so awkward and silent .

'Btw tell me about your name '
'Me?'
'Yes'
' xiao zhan'
' Xiao what? '
'XIAO ZHAN'

Yibo pov

'xiao zhan'

Xiao zhan?
Wait his name similar to someone . Shit

That xiao zhan that my dad want me to married with?

I'm speechless for a bit and try to put myself togethere.

'What's wrong with u?'
'Nothing your name just fit u well . It sound dumb just like you '

'Fuck you . And what is your name?'

Maybe he will know me if I tell him my real name. Let just keep him here ,so I don't have to get married with him.

'Why should I tell you? A servant have no right to know about their master name. Be a good pet and listen to me. '

I can see how mad he is with the red face of him . It's kind of cute too . It make me want to laugh with his reaction . I really want to tease him more so I learn closer and whisper

'Now go to take a bath and prepare yourself for me , baby boy'

'You pervert, go away'

He blush harder and turn red like a hot tomato. He push me away and run to the bathroom .

'We just start . This is what you get when you mess with me , xiao zhan'

To be continue

______________

I'm really sorry for a long hiatus and can't update the story 😢. Please don't mind my bad writing and I hope u will enjoy it . Thank u and happy lunar new years 2020.💟