pt5

' d-dad why are you here?'
A question that came from yibo mouth because it was unexpected that his dad came to his apartment to met him.

'what's with that stupid question ? You brat left without come back for almost a week and you dare to question me?'

it's ture that he hasn't came back since he met xiaozha but now his dad also here and that xiaozhan also here everything will be exposed.

'what are you doing ? Get away i will go in'

now he doesn't know what to do anymore . Yibo follow his dad and walked in the house. His dad reaction wasn't difference from him when he knew xiaozhan's name.

'X-xi'
'Dad i have something to tell you please follow me to myroom'

yibo drag his dad to his room all of sudden and lock the door

'yibo'
'okay dad listen i will tell you everything but please dont say or act like you know him'

his dad show a evil smile while patting his son's shoulder .
'okay son '

yibo breath in and out before he started to told his dad everything about how he met xiaozhan and how xiaozhan end up living with him . After he listened to yibo's whole story , he nodded before he said something to yibo

'okay but make sure to treat him nice and look like you are no longer againts the marrige . Im glad'

Yibo didn't say anything but he nod back in return . After a small talk , both of son and dad left the room .

'I think i have to go now . Oh you are xiaozhan right?'
'yeah'

Xiaozhan slowly nodded his head and look at yibo's dad .

' thank for taking care of my son . Please dont mind his nonsence act '

'yes sir'
'okay i will get going now . Yibo im leaving'
'yes dad'

Xiaozhan pov
Yibo? His name is yibo?

Did i misheard it ?
So he is wang yibo?

I need a explaination so i walk up to him and grab his arm

'what are you doing?' He looked at me with a confused look.
'you are wang yibo? Did he just call you yibo?

i need an answer.