(66:66)

Natalia comforts him. Natalia: I'm gonna miss you. Jake: I'm gonna miss you too. Natalia: Why can't i have more friends like you? Jake: There's many people you can be friends with. Natalia: Thanks, but where do i find them? Suddenly is Blake coming. Jake turns Natalia around. Jake: You just have to look around. Natalia sees Blake. Natalia: That's Blake. Jake: Yeah, i know, but i think that he wants to be your friend. Natalia: Really? Jake: Yeah, just talk with him. Blake goes over to Natalia and the angels. Blake: Natalia? Natalia: Blake, what are you doing here? Blake: I just wanna tell you something. Natalia: Okay. Blake: I'm sorry, that i bullied you, but i just wanted you to be my friend. Natalia: That's okay, i forgive you, we can be friends. Blake: Thank you, but i have to go home now. Natalia: Okay. Blake goes home. After that, Jake and the angels are almost about to fly home. Glow flies over to Jake and Natalia. Glow: Jake, are you ready to fly home again? Jake: Already? Glow: Yeah, we have to fly home. Jake: Okay, mom. Natalia: Jake? Jake: Yeah. Natalia: I just wanna say thank you for everything. Jake: You're welcome, we will always be friends. Natalia: I'm happy about that, but what if i get in trouble again? Jake: You know, that i'm your guardian angel, i'll always be near you. Natalia: Thank you. Jake and Natalia give each other a hug. Jake: I will never forget you. Natalia: I will never forget you either. Jake: Bye. Natalia: Bye. Jake and the angels are flying back to heaven. In heaven: The angels are finally back in heaven. Faith can see that Jake and the other angels are back in heaven, she flies over to him. Faith: Hey, Jake. Jake: Hey, Faith. Faith: I'm sorry, because i was so mean to you all the time, i was wrong about you, you really did a great job. Jake: Thank you, i forgive you. Faith: Thanks, i hope that we can be friends. Jake: Yeah, of course we can, i'm the special one, i'm friends with everyone. Faith: Okay, that's good. After that, Faith flies over to her best angel friend Beau. Jake flies over to his mom, he's a little sad. Glow: What's wrong? Jake: Mom. Glow: Is this about Natalia? Jake: No, it's about my dad. Glow: Okay. Jake: I wanna know who he is. Glow: I know that you want to know, but i'm not ready to tell you about him. Jake: Do i already know him? Glow: Yes, my little angel, you know him. Jake: I just want to know if he loves me? Glow: Yeah, he does, he loves you very much, just like i do. Jake begins to cry, his mom comforts him. Jake: Thanks, mom, that's all i wanted to know. Glow: Don't worry, you'll find out who your dad is someday. Jake: Okay, mom. After that, Glow flies. Aria sees Jake and flies over to him. Aria: Hey, Jake. Jake: Hey, Aria, are you mad at me? Aria: No, i'm happy that you're here. Jake: Thanks. Aria: Can i say something to you? Jake: Yeah. Aria: I wanna be friends with you again. Jake: I wanna be friends again with you too. Aria: That's good. Jake: Thank you. Aria: You're welcome. Jake: Do you wanna fly with me? Aria: Yes. Jake and Aria are flying together. Glow looks proudly at Jake, and the rest of the angels are also looking proud, they are all happy that Jake did his job so well. Jake is happy about it.