(5:22)

Gina: What does the letter say? Kyle reads it: It says, that his name is Jake. Gina: Oh, that's a good name. Kyle: Yeah, it's a good name. Years went by and the little baby grew up, and became a handsome teenager. It's morning: It's Jake's 14 year old birthday. His parents are going into his room, with his birthday gifts. Gina: Happy birthday, Jake. Kyle: Happy birthday, Jake. Jake: Thanks, mom and dad. Jake opens his gifts. Gina: Have you been sleeping? Jake: No, i don't know why, but i can't sleep, i haven't been sleeping for a very long time. Gina: Aren't you tired? Jake: No, not that much. Gina: Okay. Jake: I'm going to school. Kyle: Have a great day. Jake: Thanks, dad. A little later: At the school: Jake is at the school. His best friend sees him, and goes over to him. Amanda: Hey, Jake. Jake: Hey, Amanda. Amanda: Happy birthday. Jake: Thanks, are you coming over to my birthday later? Amanda: Maybe, i don't know, if i can come. Jake: Okay, that's good. Amanda: Yeah. Jake: I hope that you're coming. Amanda: Me too, but i don't know. Later: It's afternoon: Jake comes home from school, but he dosen't feel happy. Gina sees it. Gina: Is something wrong? Jake: I don't know, i don't feel tired or anything like that, do you think something is wrong with me? Gina: No, i don't think that something's wrong with you. Jake: I feel like that something is missing, i just don't know what it is. Gina: I think, that i know what it is. Jake: What do you think, it is? Gina: I think, that you want to know who your biological parents is. Jake: No, i don't think that's the problem, i never thought about finding them. Gina: I know, but me and dad, we love you no matter what. Jake: I know, i love you too, i'm going into my room. Gina: Okay. Later: It's evening: Jake is sitting in his window, he is looking up at the sky. His mother goes into him. Gina can see that he is sitting in his window. Gina: Hey. Jake: Hey, mom.