Chapter 6

It's been a couple of days since we've been to the fair, and billie is still mad at the fact that I talk to kodie. Oh yeah, did I tell you sabrina broke up with her? That's half of the reason why she's been grumpy.

That don't mean you can take the shit out on me.

Sabrina cheated on her and has been cheating on her for awhile now, Billie found that out when she saw a video of sabrina having sex with another girl.

I kind of feel bad for her though, she's been walking around sad for the longest now. My phone dings indicating that I got a message.

It's from kodie.

I instantly get happy and start smiling. "Fuck you smiling for?" Billie says waking up from her nap. I roll my eyes and ignore her. "Dude don't ignore me I'm talking to you." She says sitting up in her bed. "Why is it any of your business billie?" I finally say looking up at her. She's now in front of me.

Out of nowhere she grabs my phone and runs into the bathroom. "BIL STOP PLAYING!" I yell at her banging on the door. "STOP MAKING ALL THAT NOISE UP THERE." My mom yells from downstairs. Billie finally comes out the bathroom with my phone in her hand. She throws it at my chest and walks back to her bed suddenly with a change of attitude.

She looks mad.

Or hurt.

"Why are you always talking to that bitch?, all she wants us to fuck you." Billie finally says breaking the silence. "Again, why is it any of your business?" I ask laying back down on my bed. "Cause your my stepsister and I have to look out for you." She says looking at me. "Whatever billie." I get tired and I put my phone down on the charger and I crawl in my bed to take a nap.

________________________________________

Billie's pov:
She's so damn cute when she sleeps.

It's been a few days since me and Sabrina broke up, that bitch was cheating on me the whole entire time.

"It's so damn boring in this house." I say quietly to myself trying not to wake up Brielle. She deserves so much better then kodie. I know your probably wondering why I don't like kodie like that. Well you see me and kodie used to be friends like a year ago. Until she had sex with my ex girlfriend. I never talked to her again after that. That's why I hate her so much now.

I look at my phone checking the time.

9:43 pm.

It began raining outside and then I got really frustrated because now I can't go outside to walk.

I'll just write.

I grab my ukulele and my songbook from beside my bed. Brielle doesn't know I have these. She doesn't need to know. I flip to the page I stopped on last time and began singing.

" want you
I swear I'd stop breathing
If it would benefit you
If that's all I had to do
I'll give up everything
Because I'm in love with you
Yes, I'm in love with-"

"You have a very beautiful voice." I get cut off by Brielle waking up. Oh my jesus she is so beautiful when she wakes up. "Thanks." I say to her. "If you don't mind me asking, who was the song about? I fumbled on my words a little bit before talking. "I wrote it for sabrina a long time ago for when we first started dating." I said lying through my teeth. Truth is, I wrote that for Brielle a couple months ago for when we first kissed. But she can't know that until I tell her. We both get cut off by thunder booming loud outside. Brielle quickly runs over to my bed sitting on it and laying on me.

Aww baby's scared of thunder.

That is so cute.

"I'm sorry, I just really hate thunder." I laugh at her and she laughs too. She sits up and looks at me. "You know, I have a songbook too, it's stupid songs but I enjoy writing in it." That's when I really get interested. "You sing?" I question her. Another boom of thunder makes her jump. I laugh and she hits my arm lightly. "It's not funny,but yea I write at times." "Can I hear a song?" I ask her. She gets up grabbing a book and a guitar.

Damn I didn't even know she had a guitar.

"I'm not as good as you but atleast it's something." She says taking a deep breath before singing.

"I remember when you sparked my flame
opened my blinds to brighter days
you were the one I loved to chase
now all you are is in my way
you see people seeing me
so you hog me up in your space
your insecurities
they're slowing down my pace
i'm tired of trying to save this, oh no
when you clearly don't want me to be great
won't let me do my thing
I swear I didn't see this coming
but if
you cannot love me right, oh
i'm gonna love me
i'ma be on my side, oh
i'm gonna love me
i'm gonna love me
you cannot love me right, oh
i'm gonna love me
i'ma be on my side, oh
i'm gonna love me
i'm gonna love me."

When she finished I just sat there in amazement. "You like it?" She looks at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

Fuck it.

I grab her face and kiss her deeply. It took her a second to kiss back but she eventually did. Another boom of thunder scares her so much that she stops and gets under my blankets. I get under the blankets with her and hold onto her.

What is happening

"Billie you never answered my question." She says.
"I loved it baby." I say still holding onto her burrying my face in her neck further. I eventually hear light snores coming from her so I eventually fal asleep too still holding onto her.

What is this girl doing to me?..

Is this what being in love feels like?
______________________________________

Vote, Comment 💓.

What will happen next?👀

The song Brielle was singing is in the mm.

I love you all, stay hydrated!-dmirikel 🦋.