Chapter 12

Brielle's pov:

Ever since I got home billie has been acting weird. It's like she has a attitude against me for no reason at all. And then sabrina has been nicer to me then usual. I look at billie as she walks in our room and I turn the other way on the bed scrolling on tik tok.
"Baby why are you ignoring me." She says rubbing on my back. I say nothing as I get up to walk to the door. She grabs my arm but I snatch it back. "Yo what the fuck is your problem brielle?!"she says following me.

I say nothing as I walk in the living room laying on the couch. As I grab the remote billie snatches it from me. "Billie give me the fucking remote!" I try to reach it but she's taller then me so I couldn't. "No tell me what the fuck is your problem!"

I've had it.

I'm tired of holding it in.

"YOU ARE MY PROBLEM, YOU'VE HAD A ATTITUDE WITH ME THIS WHOLE WEEK AND I DID NOTHING TO YOUR ASS,YOU COME IN HERE LATE AT NIGHT SMELLING LIKE WEED AND ALCOHOL AND DONT THINK I DONT SEE YOU GO IN SABRINAS ROOM AT NIGHTS WHEN YOUR NOT SOBER,YOUR BEING A BITCH BILLIE!"
All of a sudden I feel my cheek stinging and my head the other way.

she just slapped me.

I look at her with tears running down my face and her face immediately washes with guilt. "Baby I am so sor-" I push past her as I walk upstairs and pack a bag. She keeps apologizing as I pack some clothes in a bookbag. She blocks the door as I get ready to leave. "Billie move." I say calmly. "No please brielle don't leave m-" "BILLIE MOVE!" I push her out the way as I hear her cry. Just then sabrina opens the door and steps into the hallway song with me and billie. "I hope your happy with what you've done, you two can be happy together." I say as sabrina smirks at me.

Oh fuck no.

I run up on her and I just go haywire on her face. I don't hit her stomach cause the bitch is pregnant and I try my best not to kill her. Billie pulls me off of her as I grab a chunk of her hair and pull it out.
"I hope you and this bitch are happy, the both of you can rot in hell together." Billie tries to stop me from leaving again. "Brielle please." "Billie, I hate you." "No-no you don't mean that baby." I say nothing as she calls for me in the driveway as neighbors start coming out their houses to be nosey.

Dani's house it is.

I need a drink.

__________________________________

I was supposed to been finished this book lmao fml.

Vote,comment!

What you think is gonna happen next😳?

Billie fucked up big time.

I love you all!!-dmirikel