Chapter 13

Tw⚠️ gay slurs.

Brielle's pov:

"Bri you have to get up out of bed at some point and confront her." Kat says rubbing my back. I've been staying with danielle for about two weeks now, I told my mom about the situation and she told me that it was fine but when her and Patrick came back I had to go home cause school starts back soon. "I don't want to see her im not ready yet." "I feel like you are, your just being stubborn, I mean she even kicked sabrina trifling ass out the day you guys fought." Dani says coming into the room with hair dye on her hands.

This girl is dying her hair again.

(her hair.)
"If I see her you guys will be unwrapping my hands from around her throat and not the way she likes it either, now kat can you help my dye my dreads? dani is the dye still in the bathroom?" ive been wanting to dye my dreads back black for the longest but I didn't wanna do it anymore since the day billie did that to me. "yea boo everything in there still."  "cmon kat." i say dragging her off the bed.

who the hell gone clean up all this mess?

oh well.

a few hours later...

I did my hair and ended up cutting them short. Kat convinced me and I actually like it on me.

 Kat convinced me and I actually like it on me

(Bri's new hair.)

"It looks good bri, it really fits you." Dani says sitting on me. "It's boring here, y'all wanna go somewhere?" Kat says sitting up from off dani's bed looking away from her phone. "Where we gone go? Cause im down." I say and they both look at me like I just won the lottery. "You actually wanna go somewhere today?!" Dani says turning to me. "yea why is that so shocking?" They are weird as fuck. "Let's go to a arcade."

"Bet."

At the arcade...

I'm now on danielle's back while she carries me to the ice cream parlor they have inside the arcade. She puts me down when she sees kat playing basketball without her. "I'll be right back, get some ice cream for me and kat too please." She runs off like a big ass kid. The man behind the desk laughs at her.

"Hi, can I have one cookies and cream ice cream on a cone and two strawberry ice cream swirls in a cup please?" He takes my order while I stand in line and wait for him to fix the ice cream. " 10.57." He says handing me the ice cream and I hand him the money. I grab a napkin just as another hand grabs for one too. "Oh I'm sorry you can go first."

Wait. I recognize that voice.

I look up no other to see zoe. "Zoe?" She looks at me like she saw god himself. "Bri-brielle?" I say nothing as I walk away to give dani and kay their ice cream. "Bri is that-" kat says as Zoe comes behind me. "Yes it's Zoe now Zoe quit following me." "I wanna talk to you-" "well I don't wanna fucking talk to you." I say harshly. I walk outside dropping the rest of my ice cream on the ground suddenly not hungry anymore.

I haven't seen her in over a year why does the universe wanna bring us together now? Across the street I hear commotion. "Stop give it back!" I hear a boy say at three other boys. "Shutup you fag." They say teasing him running around with his coat. I run over there snatching his coat out the boys hand. "Aye bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?" He tries to snatch it out my hand but I pull my pocketknife out on him.

"Try it I will cut your fucking throat and that goes for the rest of you fuckers, leave him the fuck alone and walk the fuck away before you go home without a fucking dick." They say nothing as they all run away. "Here you go love, I'm sorry you had to go through that." The boy looks so sweet. He hugs me and I hug him back. "Thank you, nobody has ever been this sweet to me."

"It's okay, now why were you standing here all by yourself?" "Well I was waiting on my boyfriend to come pick me up but he hasn't came yet so I waited here and the boys that were messing with me are from my school and they mess with me all the time."

"Well fuck them, you still need a ride?" I ask him. "Yea, could you give me one?" "Sure, I gotta go get my friends first." He was hesitant as soon as I said my friends. "Oh my friends are nice trust me, cmon." I say grabbing his hand walking back to the arcade. "I'm brielle by the way."

"I'm benji."

Before you start yelling at me for being gone for so long I had school😭.

I missed you guys so much!

Vote,Comment ❤️

Stay safe, wear your mask and i love you all-dmirikel.

Stay safe, wear your mask and i love you all✨-dmirikel

(Zoe Lawrence.)

(Benji Krol

(Benji Krol.)