Chapter 7

Brielle pov:
It's been a couple of days since I've talked to kodie and a couple of days since I've slept with billie. Ever since that night we've became closer. I don't wanna get too attached though because what if I'm just a rebound?, Billie tells me I'm not but you never know.

"Brielle baby did you hear me?" Billie says snapping in my face. Dani and Kat are just staring at me weird. Oh yeah, they know about me and billies "thing" going on also.

"No I'm sorry what did you say billie?" I ask sitting up off of her. "I said did you want to go to a party with me tonight, kat and dani are coming too." I've never been the type to go to a party, I'm not a party girl. I hesitate to answer her, struggling on my words a little bit. "You don't have to go if you don't want to mamas, I'm not forcing you." She says laying her head on my lap.

fuckk that sad look she makes is so damn cute.

Fuck it, I don't wanna see my baby sad.

"Me and kat are gonna go back home and get ready for the party, I love you both." Dani says getting up along with kat walking out of my door. It's silent for awhile and all you can hear is the tv playing Netflix. "Billie?" She sits up. "Yes mama?" She says looking into my eyes. "I'll go to the party with you-" she interrupts me by tackling me onto her bed kissing all over my face. "Okay billie stop let me finish." I say giggling. She ushers me to continue as she burries her face into the crook of my neck.

"I'll go but I'm not getting drunk." I say to her seriously. I get really wild when I get drunk and billie doesn't need to see that side of me yet. "Billie who's party is it anyways?" "My friends, they're twins." "Can I see what they look like?" I ask her curiously. She huffs, probably mad at the fact that she had to get up.

Ole well lazy ass.

She grabs her phone clicks on it a few times and then shows me a picture of two twin boys. "These are the twins, I met them a little over a year ago."

They look rich as shit

She puts her phone away and puts her face in the crook of my neck. Sooner or later I hear her light snores. She told me the party started at ten and it's only 8:12.

Nap?

Yes ma'am.

I set an alarm for 10 and I soon let sleep take over me as well.
_________________________________________

"Alright ,bye." Billie says walking into the room now dressed for the party. She looks so good right now.

Stop staring before she says something Brielle.

"Damn you look good mamas." She says to me spinning me around so she can look at my whole outfit. "I look good?,Look at you baby." Yes, I am mentally fucking her.

I,on the other hand looked sort of okay

Billie is now just looking at me. "What?" I ask. She says nothing and grabs my face kissing me.

Billie's pov:
Her lips are so damn soft.

I stop kissing her before things get to heated. "Let's go mamas, you look good." I say to her grabbing her hand. We say bye to my dad and her mom before getting in her car. "We gotta go get dani and kat." She says to me. "Okay." I say not looking up from my phone. I was too busy looking at this one girl. I have to admit, she was fine. But not as fine as Brielle. Besides, me and Brielle only fuck around with each other, it wouldn't be cheating right?

Right?

(Ariana

(Ariana.)

I like some of her post and then I follow her. "Billie did you hear me?" Brielle says snapping me out my thoughts. "No I'm sorry what did you say." She rolls her eyes at me thinking I didn't see it.

I saw that shit.

Get fucked up.

"I said where is the party located at?" "We're not going to go get kat and dani?" I ask noticing we drove right past both of their houses. "No, kat got sick and dani is taking care of her." She says.

"Alright well pull over right here so I can drive to the house." She gets out the car and I do the same and we switch. "You ready to have fun mamas?" I say to her trying to lighten the mood. She looked really bummed and I can tell because she really wanted kat and dani to come. "Mamas?" I say to her. She doesn't answer. I unbuckle my seatbelt and I lean over to her face and start kissing all over it.

"Okay billie stop it." She says giggling. "Now I said are you ready to have fun mamas?" I ask again. "Yes mamas." She says to me. I smile and I drive off to our destination.
_________________________________________

I have been gone for so long I apologize.

Vote,Comment please😭.

What you think might happen at the party?

I love you all-dmirikel 💓.