Chapter 16 - Something Has To Be Done

Heya peeps! Quick one for yah! This is a very small chapter so you get two today! The next chapter someone very important arrives (JustMeAiden knows XD) This person will have a very important role later on in the story. Enjoy my peeps!

Sami and Adrian sat backstage and had watched what had happened.

"He's gonna destroy all that."

"Adrian, we have to stop him. No matter what."

"I agree."

"I want to confront him. I need to stop this. You recorded the conversation he had earlier on my phone right.?"

Yeah I got it. You sure its the right thing to do? He does have Hunter on his side."

"Who has Hunter on his side?" Solomon asked with the Shield not far behind.

"Randy. Man he could get away with anything." Sami blurted out.

"Yeah, very true."

"Solomon?"

"Yeah Sami?"

"Could we meet on Wednesday? There is something I need to talk to you about."

"Yeah, I don't see why not."

"Good."

"Dean, Seth, Roman! We got Wednesday off, right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Me and Sami are gonna meet up if you guys don't mind?"

"Yeah, sure. No probs." Dean replied.

"Great, I'll meet you at Starbucks then?"

"Yeah sure." Sami replied as he and Adrian walked off.

"Wonder what he wants to talk to you about."

"Who knows? Maybe he wants to know how I got up to the main roster."

"Yeah probably. He's been down in NXT for ages now. I'm suprised he hasn't been called up yet." Dean said.

"Yeah, the kid has talent."

"He'll get his time, sooner rather than later."

Little did Solomon know, Sami and Adrian knew his dirty little secret. Sami knew what Solomon wanted to do to the Shield. He couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't. But how far would Solomon go to protect his secret?