Dream Time

Omg I'm so sorry I didn't post it in 4-5 hours... I was rlly busy and got a hair cut. Plz accept my apology. Now this will be the last chapter of this side series, don't worry the normal series will still continue tho :) so here it is

Koros POV

I must... now that my parents know all the information about quirks, I must, I must send Uraka and Deku back where they belong before my quirk changes to my speed of Mach 20. I think I'll send them back now, hopefully when they regain consciousness in their time they will think it was all a dream. Ok 3-2-1! They should be sent back now, finally I can have my sleep...

-TIME SKIP TO WAKE UP

Dekus POV

"Morning Uraka" I said to her while giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Huh what" she said in a sleepy confused tone. "I think we shoul-" I started to say, before I realised we were in her dorm room. "Hey Uraka, were we just in another timeline?" I asked, probably would sound dumb if I was wrong. "Oh yeah let's check on the b-" she started to say but also came to the realisation that we were back in our dorm. "Soooo..... do you want to pretend we just shared a dream or.... did the baby send us back because we explained the quirk stuff???" Uraka asked. "I guess we did something good, but no one will believe us so, I say we just call it a dream" I said in response. "and anyway, I still have to take you to that theme park don't I" I said giving her a wink which made her blush hot pink. "Dekus I love you" she said coming close to me. I kissed her, it was nice to be back...  "I love you too..."

Nagisas POV

"Kayano wake up! We need to check in Koro!" I said excited. "Ok ok" she said until she remembered her quirk. Then she also got super excited! "Omg!!!" She said "wait, where are those other 2 who helped us?" I asked nervously. "What if Koro sent them back as their purpose was done?" Kayano said. "Well sounds reasonable" I said letting out a sigh. "Let's just forget about all this until Koro is old enough to understand..." I said. "Agreed" Kayano responded. Then we went back to sleep, holding hands and feeling relaxed for the first time in almost a month or so.

OK so that's the arc done I might bring up Koros speed again sometime in the distant future and remember I don't plan to stop this series ANY TIME SOON...

Like always thanks for reading it means a lot to me that we reached 350 reads I'm so amazed and I have even got some fans!!! FYI I also am thinking of starting a YT channel mainly about ships and stuff tell me what u guys think, if so I'll update you on that