O n e

Pylle.
Pronounced as peh-leh,
she is named after the Italian word Pelle, meaning skin.

Although her skin may be covered in self-harm scars, her skin is honey-like and glowing.

Pylle Anteros has been in and out of hospitals and psychologists' offices.
Being diagnosed with Major Depression and Severe Anxiety from a young age, she often internalizes and self destructs whenever adversity comes her way. From a life of sadness and gloom, Pylle is now happy and gradually getting better.

From her past in tangles, her social life is more quiet than her thoughts. With one friend who she only trusts living in another country—her skills of making new friends is as good as a rock as she'd rather not make any more friends. One of the reasons are because of her traumatizing past experiences of being betrayed, lied to and downright bullied by so called 'friends'. Since then, Pylle has turned to a life of 'no-trusting-new-people' and forces herself to be closed and separate from the world. Although it hurts at times seeing her previous friends laugh and eye her down like hawks, she manages to find the good in little details each day. To keep her going.

Used to having daily self-battles, Pylle was tormented with thoughts that she constantly wanted to shut down....but now, she can liberate herself from those.

During her first two sessions with Dr. Miriam from years ago, they proposed that writing letters would be a good way to release her feelings. In a more less-self destructive method. Since 3rd grade, Pylle has been writing letters here and there.
From happy letters about her morning skipping around the park to evening letters filled with embarrassing unnecessary memories from 9th grade, she wrote it all.

To who?

A boy.
A boy with the initials 'M.J.R.'
A boy she made up in her head that fits her perfectly.
Does he exist?
Of course not...he's just in her head—her little companion.

Right?

Maybe not.