T w o

"Its here again."
Another sentence was forming on Seonghwa's skin. It was once again written bc beautifully with a small simple signature.

The sentence reads,
"That meme was cute lol. I hope i can show you memes in the letters hehe~
-Pylle : is happy"

He smiles at his temporary tattooed arm.
Seonghwa occasionally gets these random sentences written in colourful ink.
Sometimes pink, yellow (which were hard to see sometimes), to red or black; any colour actually. They disappear within minutes, so its hard to see when it appears.
The only way he sees it is looking at his arms from time to time.

It started when he was a elementary student.
Terrified and confused at first, he thought it was some kind of prank that one of his homies pulled on him.
When he showed it to his parents, his mother said, "it maybe your soul mate writing to you~". He didn't think much of it then as he was a child, but now he's gotten more curious.

Since then the words just kept appearing letter by letter.
By now he's used to it.
Even entertained by it.
Now he just thinks of it as a superpower of some kind. Totally unusual but still pretty cool.

"Yesterday they were sad. Today they're happy. That's good Pylle", Seonghwa thought as he walks around the corner of his house.

Seonghwa remembers yesterday's sentence,
"Im gonna cry. Seriously. Why so mean.
-Pylle : is sensitive"

Despite having absolutely no clue who the hell 'Pylle' was, Seonghwa still anticipated their writing.

Of course he wants to eventually find out who this person is.

°
Seonghwa is the typical pretty boy. Smart, handsome and all-around a great person.
Has many friends but is an absolute introvert.
Quiet and timid, he managed to live a life of constant moving and change.
Starting from his biological father leaving when he was 9, his mother married his now step dad that he's pretty close with— a "truer father than his own" he considers him.

He's moved from South Korea as an infant to the Philippines for a short stay and then to Canada for a couple of years then back to South Korea.
After settling back down,
Seonghwa now attends Gwangju High school as a graduating senior.
As he is in his last months in high school,
he plans to make attempts to find this "Pylle" that writes on him.

How?
He does not know but there's one way to start.
Google.~