Chapter 39

Maia POV

"Let me see the outfit you got" Zora said excitedly. I rolled my eyes and took it out of the bag. I have a red lace crop top and a black skirt with a big slit on my right thigh and black knee high heels.

"Sexy" Zora exclaimed before going and grabbing her outfit. She had a white dress that went to close to her knees that had a slit on the side with white lace under. She also had clear heels to go with it.

I commented on it before putting my outfit on. I took a shower and shaved everywhere a hour ago so I didn't need to freshen up. I put some perfume on after putting my clothes on.

Looking at my hair in the mirror, I decided to leave my curly hair out like it is. Grabbing my makeup bag, I decided to go light but hard at the same time. Putting mascara on and soft red eyeshadow on. I put some clear lip gloss on with a nude lipstick underneath. Adding some extras to my face, I smiled in the camera and posed taking a camera with the good lighting.

"Hey you ready?" Zora asked coming back into the room. I nodded and looked at the time seeing it's almost 9:30.

"Let's take a Uber I don't feel like driving" I mumbled as I grabbed my clutch and slipped my heels on. She nodded agreeing before going to the living room to pay for the Uber.

"Bootiful" I mumbled poking my lips out as I wink at myself in the mirror before grabbing my phone.

Nick: I'm still sorry 9:15

I sighed and shook my head putting my phone in my clutch not even giving him a response.

Tonight ain't worrying about Nick day.

"Maia our Uber is here" Zora yelled from in the living room.

"I'm coming" I yelled back before heading to the front door. Zora smiles when she sees me before we both head out the apartment. I lock the front door while she gets the elevator before we both get on.

"You know we have to go to his club" she mumbled as we rode the elevator. I sighed and nodded.

"He probably not even there" I said shrugging. She nodded but she and I both know that it's a rare chance he isn't there. I played with my fingers nervously as the elevator doors opened allowing us to walk onto the ground level. We looked for our Uber when we got outside before finding him and getting into the car.

"Hello ladies" he greeted as he drove out of the parking lot. We greeted him back before I leaned against the window some as I looked out.

Hopefully tonight goes well...

~>~<~>~<~>~<

"Here you go ladies have a great time" Andrew our Uber driver said as he pulled up the club. I mumbled a thank you and got out quickly. Andrew had the heat on high in the car and I was dying

"Ready" Zora asked as we walked toward the club entrance. I nodded and walked up to Yon, the security guard. He smiled at us and let us in without even making us stand in that long ass line.

When being the girls of the owner and his best friend, you get special treatment which in my opinion I don't see why. I told Nick I didn't like that but Zora loves it. She is the one who loves attention.

"I'm going to get us drinks I'll meet you at the VIP section" Zora yelled over the music and I nodded. I headed to the VIP section smiling at Ricky, another security guard.

He let me pass through to the VIP and I walked up the steps before going to the section Zora and I always chose. I pulled open the curtain to see a man and a woman hugging. They pulled away saying something to each other laughing. The man turned to me and I sighed almost rolling my eyes.