Chapter 1 : The return

After several days from their last encounter in the tribunal, Kerem arrives at the office and unconsciously the first thing he is doing is still passing near Ayse's office

After several days from their last encounter in the tribunal, Kerem arrives at the office and unconsciously the first thing he is doing is still passing near Ayse's office. He doesn't know why he kept this habit and why it reassures him in a certain way to see her there.

This time it has been so long she has not come to the office, why does her absence could be good and bad at the same time. Kerem was asking himself:

-"Would I rather prefer that she is still there at the office? Would I prefer she leaves everything, me, my life and the company?" Both answers are hurting him so much, "there isn't a good answer to that thought" he finally acquiesced.

He didn't have time to think further because Ceyda was at his office's door and looking at him while he removed his jacket. She just says as usual that they need to talk about the future of the company, it was her way to say that the previous phase was the past and they need to move forward. He could notice that her tone has changed, she was more joyful and looking at him as he was a dessert and she was about to eat him entirely.

He could also notice that something has also changed but he couldn't put a finger on what she has done recently.

Ceyda was happy to find him so early in his office and today he was not in an automatic pilot mode as he was during the last few days. He hasn't noticed that she has spent a year of salary to redone her wardrobe completely; she went to the hairdresser and ask for some changes while including few tips from Ayse's hairs as the little bangs around her face that Kerem loved to put them in place behind her ears.

Ceyda has always been jealous of that sweet gesture along with cheek kisses, tap touches because she has known him for more than 15 years and he has never done that, but the fact Kerem could behave like this with such a stranger as Ayse was sickening her.

He hadn't complimented her yet about how beautiful she looks and how happy he was that she took care of the company when he was miserable...

but she reassures herself by murmuring: "he will do it soon, it is just a matter of time, we belong to each other... He never saw me but now that Ayse is not around anymore and that my game has finally paid off, I have the right cards in hands so he will see me as the right partner for his life, his company, his nights. I will have it all! "

Ceyda enters fiercely in Kerem's office for highlighted the new dress that shows her curves... She was at the same time thinking she had a great idea to go back to the gym for getting in shape in case her best shoot was coming soon.

She started to speak to him with a great smile while going towards the chair and not waiting for his reply to come in his office :

- "How are you today? Wow your shirt really goes well with your suit"

- "Good and Thanks" says Kerem looking at her, one brow up and he adds up "What do you want to talk so early in the morning? About the atelier future? About the end of the meeting with the American partner?"