Chapter 4 : Tie Brake

Ayse was back at her office, she was angry towards Kerem how could he think he can get rid of her. After everything she has done for him, he got the company thanks to her help and advice. It was like he erased from his memory all her actions.
Who helped him to have the whole position and save the company's sake at the same time? She had followed Kerem and even opened her family doors to him. When she saw the American partners, she explained the whole situation and how proud she was of Kerem and he was the best partner for them. They choose Modamu because they did not care about money but their interest was about traditions and values...
Why Kerem did chose to close the atelier, what if this was another test from them? He decided to not listen carefully to her and he shuts her down.

Kerem was looking at her, Ayse was mumbling and he knew it was about him.
Now he had reacted on anger and in the morning he told himself that he should be careful about firing her. On the wrong approach, it could give a wrong message to media, distributors, and buyers.
He already imagines the big headlines, "Ragged Kerem Yiğiter", "Kerem Yiğiter on the cord", all talking how he canceled Ayse's contract because they are now divorced. He will have no chance to prove his position in front of thirsty scandal journalists...

- "Ceyda, we need to find an attack plan to show how Ayse can't be the face of Modamu anymore... We need to find a clause in that contract that will explain why we can no longer use her services. Could you talk with our lawyer" Adds Kerem

- "Of course Kerem. I am going right now." Says Ceyda

While Ceyda was away, Kerem was still looking at this contract

While Ceyda was away, Kerem was still looking at this contract. He knew that the solution was here. In the meantime, he would not want to hurt Ayse too much because he still has feelings for her. Yes, he was hurt that she did not fight enough for him but he acknowledges she loves him but this time it was not enough for him. She should have supported him, no matter if it was a good or bad decision she should have been by his side.
He has decided that he needs to focus on his career and to prove he can be a good leader. So he has to cut some relations that could be toxic for him and he was sure that Ayse will riot soon and his fear is that he could not control her in time.

Ayse has to think about what she could do to support Modamu as a role model and save the atelier at the same time. She hasn't got a lot of time to have a great plan but she just needs a good idea.
She remembered the positive impact of their assistance campaign on the image of Modamu and that Kerem said that the best adjective to qualify her was mercy. So she had to think about another idea like this one.
And suddenly, she gets it! She needs the help of her friends from the atelier, some caffeine and a bit of inspiration...
But she needed the advice from a wise person but she had to see him in person away from everyone else.
She called him right away: "Could we meet during the lunch break because I need your experience in saving the atelier. Could we do a meeting near the sea? Ok."
They agreed it was a good idea and she was so happy that she could finally improve her creative side.
Then she whispers while looking at him behind his cold glass window "You will see Kerem Bey you are going to bite your fingers for thinking about supplanting me!"